PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers Game 4 Thread

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Okay ... let's get down to business here.

My starting lineup if Rondo can't go.

Perkins - Garnett - Posey -Pierce - Allen

Posey was the unsung hero in the losing game #3 ... he played a great defensive game ... real great.

Okay ... let's get down to business here.

My starting lineup if Rondo can't go.

Perkins - Garnett - Posey -Pierce - Allen

Posey was the unsung hero in the losing game #3 ... he played a great defensive game ... real great.

I am just going to puke if I see Cassell out their in the starting line-up. Hopefully, Doc can get Powe some additional minutes. Yea, I'll go with your starting five, with Eddie House coming in off the bench first and spreading the floor.

I am just going to puke if I see Cassell out their in the starting line-up.

I might spew a chunk or two myself...:p

Anyone see Kobe's press conference when asked about the referee scandal responding "I don't want to pull a Belichick, but that's just not a concern of ours right now".

Also, this game is huge. Last night's game straight up frustrated me and I'm hoping for KG and Pierce to get back to business.

The key to this game to me will be if Gasol/Odom continue to be non-factors. Unfortunately, they were all of last night until when it mattered the most.

Hey Doc, don't take Ray out again in the fourth when he is our only hot shooter on the floor.

I am far from an expert on basketball, but I have been watching a lot of highlights lately and was wondering the following. I know that the traveling rules are somewhat relaxed but it seems to me that Kobe takes three, four and more steps many, many times without one dribble and never seems to get called for traveling.

Am I missing something?

Anyone see Kobe's press conference when asked about the referee scandal responding "I don't want to pull a Belichick, but that's just not a concern of ours right now".

Also, this game is huge. Last night's game straight up frustrated me and I'm hoping for KG and Pierce to get back to business.

The key to this game to me will be if Gasol/Odom continue to be non-factors. Unfortunately, they were all of last night until when it mattered the most.

Gee Kobe, lets review. In the NFL, coaches are known to push the envelope, BB got caught taping opposing coaches signaling signs. The crime was he filmed them. In the NBA, a referee was punished for fixing games. If I was a Phoenix Suns fan I would be B.S. as that ref probably cost the team a World Championship. A dirty referee officiating NBA playoff games, and Kobe wants to talk smack about football, BRILLIANT!

Hey Kobe, I forget, why did you buy your wife a $4 Milliion dollar ring?

Last edited:
Gee Kobe, lets review. In the NFL, coaches are known to push the envelope, BB got caught taping opposing coaches signaling signs. The crime was he filmed them. In the NBA, a referee was punished for fixing games. If I was a Phoenix Suns fan I would be B.S. as that ref probably cost the team a World Championship. A dirty referee officiating NBA playoff games, and Kobe wants to talk smack about football, BRILLIANT!

Hey Kobe, I forget, why did you buy your wife a $4 Milliion dollar ring?

Touchy, touchy Celtics fan - he was just referring to the fact that Belichick always focuses on the mission at hand no matter what, just like Kobe. He knows that BB always catches hell for not entertaining the media so that's why he said "sorry".

Touchy, touchy Celtics fan - he was just referring to the fact that Belichick always focuses on the mission at hand no matter what, just like Kobe. He knows that BB always catches hell for not entertaining the media so that's why he said "sorry".

Dude, I don't need a Laker fan to explain Kobe Bryant or Laker spin. If you want to explain something, how about how you chose to become a fan for the Lakers and the Patriots. IMO, there can be only one excuse, your from L.A. and therefore, do not have a football team and thus, chose the Patriots.

Doc said that if Rondo doesn't play tonight than the team is considering starting Tony Allen.

I hate that Rondo is injured, thats quite a set back especially if he can't play. But I wouldn't mind seeing more of Tony and less of Cassell.

Doc said that if Rondo doesn't play tonight than the team is considering starting Tony Allen.

I hate that Rondo is injured, thats quite a set back especially if he can't play. But I wouldn't mind seeing more of Tony and less of Cassell.

At this point I would take :eek:SCAL:eek: over :enranged:Cassell:enranged:.

Last edited:
A dirty referee officiating NBA playoff games, and Kobe wants to talk smack about football, BRILLIANT!

Um, you do realize Kobe was joking about how his answer of all we are doing is focusing on the game is how BB answers questions.

Last edited:
Dude, I don't need a Laker fan to explain Kobe Bryant or Laker spin. If you want to explain something, how about how you chose to become a fan for the Lakers and the Patriots. IMO, there can be only one excuse, your from L.A. and therefore, do not have a football team and thus, chose the Patriots.

Typical "know it all" Boston fan :rolleyes: I'm not from Boston or LA - I chose both teams because of 2 close relatives who are big fans - my grandfather who loved the Pats since they were formed and my aunt because she lived in SoCal forever and loves the Lakers.

Now go buy yourself some Kleenex so you can wipe your tears away after the Lakers destroy your hobbled, road-phobic team.

Last edited:
Typical "know it all" Boston fan :rolleyes: I'm not from Boston or LA - I chose both teams because of 2 close relatives who are big fans - my grandfather who loved the Pats since they were formed and my aunt because she lived in SoCal forever and loves the Lakers.

Now go buy yourself some Kleenex so you can wipe your tears away after the Lakers destroy your hobbled, road-phobic team.

and you were born where, and you live where?

and you were born where, and you live where?

and why do you care?

"Boston" fans need to realize that some of their team's fans like other teams OUTSIDE Boston (yeah, shocking I know).

Last edited:

Yeah because thats really been the story of this series.

:rofl:

Why are you even wasting your life coming onto a Boston Celtics forum and attempting to bother us with your pointless ranting. Do you have nothing better to do with your life?

Last edited:
Yeah because thats really been the story of this series.

:rofl:

Why are you even wasting your life coming onto a Boston Celtics forum and attempting to bother us with your pointless ranting. Do you have nothing better to do with your life?

What is the Celtics road record during the playoffs? 2-8.
How many key Celtics have suffered injuries in the first 3 games? 3.

If that isn't the story of the series yet then it is going to be.

This is "PatsFans" isn't it? The thread title is "Celtics vs Lakers Game 4" correct? So I want to discuss the Finals on a Pats board, get over it. Go join your boy Scout and talk about how awful people are who pull for the Pats but don't pull for the Celtics.

You are truly sad, I don't have any problem with people who are Pats fans rooting against Boston teams. Its tiring seeing you polluting threads here with your bulls*it, so one guy has that opinion GET OVER IT.

Well after the Celtics win this year's title further extending their one-sided dominance over the Lakers and once again cementing themselves as the greatest franchise in NBA history, all this arguing will have been irrelevant.

Let's just enjoy the game folks.

You are truly sad, I don't have any problem with people who are Pats fans rooting against Boston teams. Its tiring seeing you polluting threads here with your bulls*it, so one guy has that opinion GET OVER IT.

If you are so bothered with my contributions, why do you continue to read them, respond to them and then complain about my response? ISSUES!

BTW you have Celtics fans polluting threads too, in fact that's why I contributed to this thread in the first place - because one of your fellow fans was sounding like an idiot.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back