PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Heat Game 5 Thread.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Tonight's game is going to be very interesting. I'm mostly interested in the Miami saga than the Celtics. This reminds me of the Iverson led Sixers when he would put the entire team on his back ... and then they would lose.

I think the Celtics clog the lane and force him to shoot.

I think his teamates will tank it extra hard because they are ready to go home.

I say the Celtics win tonight's game by 25 points.

Thoughts?

GO HEAT!

Not only am I rooting for them because they are my NBA team, but I'm also rooting for them to hold up my predicton of the Celtics winning it in six. :D

GO HEAT!

Not only am I rooting for them because they are my NBA team, but I'm also rooting for them to hold up my predicton of the Celtics winning it in six. :D

:rofl: ... got to love honesty ... :D

Okay ... time for the next opponent ... LaPrimaDonna and the Cavaliers.

Hopefully the Heat unpucker their ***holes this offseason and actually spend some money to put some talent around DWade. Regardless, good series for the Celtics. I think they'll get taken out by the Cavs, but I don't think Cleveland will roll over them.

Great to have a series win. Let's hope the Celtics put on a veteran performance in the second round and show that there's life in the old dogs yet. Rajon Rondo will be the most important player in the series.

Good news for the Celts in that LeBron's arm was pretty much dangling at his side at the end of this game. He could be hurt bad. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it looks like a dislocated elbow.

Good series for the Celtics overall...it looks like the vaunted Celtics defense is starting to come back...still giving up too many leads, but hell, that is the NBA.
It happens to every team...you only have to win by a point.

I really think the Celtics, if they really want it, can give the Cavs all they can handle. Winning one of the first two games in Cleveland would be awesome...I think this one goes 7...

GO CELTICS!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back