PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/Lakers Game Two

why do they have to make it hard every time?

we won babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats all that matters :rocker::rocker:

*sigh*

I think I had 2 heart attacks and pooped a little watching that horrid defensive display. Thank goodness they won, let's hope it inspires them to ACTUALLY PLAY 4 QUARTERS from now on (but I doubt it will)

That was a close game ,Game 3 is going to be tough

Well I think that win will be great for the Celtics in the long run. If they get the lead up big again I don't think you will see them let off the petal as much as they did tonight. Grab one out of three in LA then back to Boston to try and get one out of two. Lookin very good. :cool:

Holy ******* ****. That was the most frightening experience I have ever gone through while watching a Celtics game. Horrifying watching the Lakers drain each three pointer they chucked up. I even got over confident at the end of the third. The C's stopped playing defense. Play FOUR QUARTERS next time.

Holy Jesus. We won through, thats what matters. *deep sigh of relief*

Last edited:
we won babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats all that matters :rocker::rocker:
That is true, but to blow a 21 point lead at that stage of the game can only give the Lakers some drive as they head home for three straight games.

Even with that, they have to win 4 out of 5..Not an easy task.

I am not a big fan of Rondo either. I just worry when he is on the floor. Don't know why and I am far from an expert but I just dont like the way he plays.

See ya tuesday .

To be honest if the Celts lost that game.....it would have been worse to me than the Superbowl, I'm not even exaggerating. That was a near disaster.

2-0 lead, thats what matters. Don't let up on the beat down next time.

Last edited:
Mike Lynch -- WTF? Did he get a facelift or lose a ton of weight or something? He looks different. Even sounds different.

anyone else dislike phil jackson ? he sounds calm and all but always makes sarcastic remarks. today he start off by saying he is shocked powe had more foul shots than his team. insuniating on the refing i guess...:mad:
now he said the celtics made a big fuss about the garnett tech foul which changed the game...i hate this guy

Last edited:
Let Phil run his mouth, the C's will continue to win.

Geez, I was ready to write the Lakers obit, now the've given them some hope. Oh well, 2-0 and I imagine we'll see some media and fans changing their tunes (speaking of Richpats/ Lakers in 4 or 5). It will be tough at Staples as fouls will start going the other way. OTH, it will be Pierce and Powe going home. Some problems still exist for the Lakers: who guards Pierce and can they stop him. Where do they come up with the rebounds, and how do their big men stay out of foul trouble as they still need to contend with the big three.
Rajon has been playing great, he may make some bad shots, currently he's playing as one of the best point guards in the league. Either way, its do or die for the Lakers, either they win the next game or start hoisting #17.

anyone else dislike phil jackson ? he sounds calm and all but always makes sarcastic remarks. today he start off by saying he is shocked powe had more foul shots than his team. insuniating on the refing i guess...:mad:
now he said the celtics made a big fuss about the garnett tech foul which changed the game...i hate this guy

Ah Phil, the guy who had two major surgeries on his Knees, just took the ball coast to coast and slammed it home on you. Was that part of your triangle defense?

Geez, I was ready to write the Lakers obit, now the've given them some hope. Oh well, 2-0 and I imagine we'll see some media and fans changing their tunes (speaking of Richpats/ Lakers in 4 or 5). It will be tough at Staples as fouls will start going the other way. OTH, it will be Pierce and Powe going home. Some problems still exist for the Lakers: who guards Pierce and can they stop him. Where do they come up with the rebounds, and how do their big men stay out of foul trouble as they still need to contend with the big three.
Rajon has been playing great, he may make some bad shots, currently he's playing as one of the best point guards in the league. Either way, its do or die for the Lakers, either they win the next game or start hoisting #17.

right...i want to see less of cassell.

Well Phil the reason Powe had more fouls than your entire team was because your big guys are a bunch of wimps who can only hack at people's arms to stop them.

we are going to hear about the free throw discrepancy a lot now to get the refs to change next game ...

stuart scott is so annoying...just cant speak without making stupid jokes.

Definitely Powe. PJ is great too but yeah I'd like to see some more time for Powe, he is very strong and draws a ton of fouls. He'd be very good against those softy Lakers.

Told ya so. :D

That is true, but to blow a 21 point lead at that stage of the game can only give the Lakers some drive as they head home for three straight games.

Even with that, they have to win 4 out of 5..Not an easy task.

I am not a big fan of Rondo either. I just worry when he is on the floor. Don't know why and I am far from an expert but I just dont like the way he plays.
there is no carry over from one game to the next :rolleyes: they didnt blow a 20 point lead they won.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back