PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/Lakers Game Two

On a somewhat related note ... and perhaps it's because I don't watch much TV ... WOW ... what audience does ABC program to?

The below 90 IQ crowd?

long way to go in this one but they are playing there asses off. i just hope they keep that fg percentage up there.
Yep. Long way to go. A very good first half but that needs to continue in the second half for us to win.

I can't believe that Kobe keeps missing all these bunnies. It's amazing how the Celtics aren't even GUARDING him at all and he just keeps missing. It's really head scratching. :confused: :rolleyes:

I can't believe that Kobe keeps missing all these bunnies. It's amazing how the Celtics aren't even GUARDING him at all and he just keeps missing. It's really head scratching. :confused: :rolleyes:
Yeah Pau and Odom seem to be bailing him out, they are crashing the offensive boards and have put back a few Kobe misses for points. I don't wanna jinx us though by saying this will continue for Kobe.

OK....lets hold onto this one.

Last edited:
Good job in the third quarter. A wee bit sloppy is our only problem. Contesting more shots too.

KG seems to be struggling with his jumpers tonight but he is sinking his FTs and playing very good defense.

Perk 4 fouls......Pierce 3 fouls....

Last edited:
On a somewhat related note ... and perhaps it's because I don't watch much TV ... WOW ... what audience does ABC program to?

The below 90 IQ crowd?
the Japanese audience lol. those new shows with the people falling in mud and bouncing off balls are very popular in japan. that's why the only things people watch on network tv are sports.

Last edited:
the Japanese audience lol. those new shows with the people falling in mud and bouncing off balls are very popular in japan. that's why the only things people watch on network tv are sports.

That's funny ... I didn't think about that ... :rofl:

What they don't realize is that the appeal of MXC on Spike is the english dubbing not the actual "competition."

I'm not liking this. free wheeling kobe and to many Celtics with three or more fouls.

OMFG OMFG OMFG. I love Leon. Two big dunks at the end of the third!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 point lead. f**ck the Fakers!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said i love the way this game is going lol GO CELTICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:rocker::rocker:

This is the best the Celtics have played this post season

Not to be a party pooper but remember the lakers were down 20 to the spurs. i would love to see the celts come out and put this game away early in the fourth.

Omg I Love You Powe!!!!!

Doc why the hell did you keep Leon on the bench so much through the playoffs? I've been wondering why he has had him on the bench so much. He is one of our best bench players and every bit as good as Perk.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back