PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CELTICS/Lakers Game Three

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The biggest game of the year for the Celtics, win and its all academic. I believe the Lakers will put Bryant on Pierce, otherwise Pierce will continue to eat them alive (MVP). Which of course, leaves 'someone' on the Lakers to guard Allan. Again, the keys to this game will be rebounding and fouls. The Lakers will get a boost from the officials in regards to fouls, tho, the Lakers are still going to have to stop the Celtics from scoring. If Odom gets in early foul trouble, again, they will be in big trouble as he has been a non-factor in the series. The other key will be how effective Powe will be with the spotlight shining on him and in front of his family and friends. Will Rajon outplay Fisher at the Staple Center? What cannot happen, is for the Lakers to go on a run and get a huge lead. If the Celtics can stay in the game and continue to play solid defense we might see Phil's head explode.

What the Celts really need to do is explode offensively right out of the gates which will be a little harder to do in L.A. than it was in Boston. If they can get a good lead by the end of the first, the game will be tough to wrestle away from them (though not impossible). Oh, and CLOSE... GAMES... OUT.

I was here when it happened. They were posted almost at the exact same time.

12:03 beats 12:09 :p

Lol it's all good, merge 'em up or whatever.

it will be great if the celts win today but its in the nba's interest if the series is prolonged so i expected la to win today more bouquets can be thrown phil jackson and kobe's way.

Last edited:
it will be great if the celts win today but its in the nba's interest if the series is prolonged so i expected la to win today more bouquets can be thrown phil jackson and kobe's way.

F...K them! The most overated coach in NBA history and ' Kobe is as good or better then Jordan' LMAO!
I posted that the Celtics would sweep for a reason, the B.S. media and even the fan base here who have some profoundly misguided notion that the Lakers are somehow likeable.

listening to hubie brown on ESPN..he is just asking the lakers to shut up and play and asking jackson to own up instead of complaining of refs. nice to hear.

Oh my god, what a terrible singer!!!!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back