PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics/Lakers: Game 3 (NBA Finals)

Damn KG just lay it in, he misses a few too many dunks....just keep it simple.

I feel that the C's are playing good defense (apart from Kobe's 8 FTs in the first quarter) just not shooting well and turning over the ball too much.
They look like they settled in a bit on offense...sometimes I think their defensive energy translates poorly to the O and they have some trouble balancing the 2 sides of the court. With that said, if they can settle down a bit and take the crowd out with some good D and consistent, productive offense, they are still in very good shape as Q1 winds down

Jeeze, it's like they wanted to prove me wrong as soon as I hit "post" ;)

Last edited:
**** here comes sam.

hey sam made 1!

And then he throws up a 3 once we tie the game, great. Where is Eddie?

Last edited:
LEON
pic-meet-char-po.jpg

I'll take getting out of that quarter tied up.

Nice 13-3 run there.

OK 20-20 AT THE END OF THE FIRST.

we came back and took the lead briefly and ended the quarter with a tie. good but we need to do better offensively, don't make bad passes and don't let Sam shoot it.

Play that bad and be tied is damned good. Powe was fouled by the way.

Indeed he was, lame.

f**k you Cassell. you'll ******* cost us the game with your piece of s*it shots. :mad:

Last edited:
f**k you Cassell
Bench that selfish sh!t talking ****ing ****roach. God I hate having him on this team. What a worthless sack of dingleberries. Holy sh!t he passed, I nearly fainted!

Bench that selfish sh!t talking ****ing ****roach. God I hate having him on this team. What a worthless sack of dingleberries. Holy sh!t he passed, I nearly fainted!
I'd rather have Perk taking those fadeaway jumpers. :mad::mad:

Where the HELL is Rondo, Doc?

Last edited:
Every shot we miss, I'm going to blame Cassell for it unless he is on the bench. Useless sack of *****. He makes 1 out of 10 of those shots.

cassel sucks moose ****:mad::mad:

Oh, is Doc's nickname Moose? I've been in FL too long, I had no idea. I guess that explains his playing time a lot better than anything I came up with.

It'd be nice if KG could make a shot tonight...

LA is hot right now but the C's will have a momentum swing eventually this quarter.

Everytime someone takes a shot well after a whistle is blown, KG comes out of nowhere to goaltend the **** out of it.

I laugh every time.

I think it's good to see the refs making sure they can't be said to be biased based on the Donaghy allegations. Nothing like travelling calls on the center when he's unguarded outside the 3 point line to say "we're not calling for the home team, no freakin way!"

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back