PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics Know How Patriots Feel

and then Tyree catching a duck in between multiple Patriots and catching the ball with one hand against his helmet
There was only one Pats defender that attempted to break up the pass and that was Rodney Harrison. Sanders and Samuel fell asleep during the play. Had 3 defenders been in on that play, that pass probably would've been incomplete.

Last edited:
Screw basketball. I've tried to get back to watching it. I suppose that makes me a bandwagon fan. To be honest I don't think I can watch another game until they install some kind of foul for a player that is flopping on the court.

To watch these players like Gasol and Garnett continuously exert their body language all over the court for small tic tac stuff is a huge negative to me. Give me a break, this isn't basketball anymore, the NBA took the majority of the physical play out of the game and it's hurt the product. You have players walking on eggshells for entire series just because the kind of ball they play is a physical brand.

The Lakers had more free throws in 1 quarter than we had in the whole game. We didn't have a chance to win that game 7. Celtics get called for the little stuff while we couldn't get the same little calls.

Whatever, it's only basketball.

It's different than the 07 Pats. I fully expected the 07 Pats to win the SB and to come so close and lose because Asante couldn't hold on to an INT, Merriweather couldn't hold on the an INT, Adalius and Jarvis couldn't hold on to Eli, and then Tyree catching a duck in between multiple Patriots and catching the ball with one hand against his helmet, I will never experience another game that will scar me the way that game did. There was something greater than a championship at stake in 07 that made that game more meaningful.

Meanwhile, as much as I wanted the Celtics to win last night, going into the game, I expected the Lakers to win. There was NO WAY we were going to win a deciding game 7 against the Lakers in LA. Not just because of the players abilities on the court, but because of other factors that usually happen in NBA games. And the fact that the Lakers shot 21 FTs in the fourth quarter last night only strengthens my theory.

QFT
I still feel sick to my stomach when I think about that game.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back