PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics hit the 50 win mark

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
For the first time since 1991. Wow, that's a long time. Here's to the return to respectability of the Boston Celtics, and hopefully another banner for the rafters! :D

Hooray Celtics!

Perkins has been extremely impressive of late, as he has been consistently getting double doubles while shooting above 60%. He also guards the opposing teams biggest man on a night in, night out basis.

Garnett is just a man-child, and it is nice to see he is 100% healthy and showing the same intensity that he was at the beginning of the season.

Pierce is so happy to be playing on a winning team again. You can just see the different look on his face as opposed to years past. He finally trusts his teammates. He is so good at taking it to the bucket, and when he gets hot early like tonight, it's all over.

Ray Ray is just money in the bank. Even though he started off fairly slowly (for his lofty standards), he has heated up since the all-star break. If he's hot, all the Celts other weapons become unstoppable in one on one situations.

Rondo is kind of up and down on offense, but he's always up on defense. A couple of times a game I will scratch my head as to what he was thinking, but he'll make a lot of the little effort plays aka rebounds and steals to help make up for his rookie like mistakes. I don't want to make it sound like he plays out of control, because he is very impressive for a first year starting PG. Which is what he is.

Our bench is money. Recent addition PJ Brown, Powe and Baby have the bench solidified up front and with House, Allen, and Posey in the 1-2-3 spots we have shown we can still score with our bench.

Our defense is what has made this team so good though, and I can't emphasize that enough. We have a bunch of team guys that all want to win, and they can do it.

The Quest for Green 17 continues..

'Garnett is just a man-child, and it is nice to see he is 100% healthy and showing the same intensity that he was at the beginning of the season".

Man child ....He's around 31 years old. He was a man child about 11 years ago.

Last edited:
They hit 50 with around 20 games left to play. Pretty damn good haha

'Garnett is just a man-child, and it is nice to see he is 100% healthy and showing the same intensity that he was at the beginning of the season".

Man child ....He's around 31 years old. He was a man child about 11 years ago.

LOL yeah, that was a ******ed description. "Man-Beast"

And now we have Sam to help Rondo not make some of the mistakes, and he just improves our already good bench.

And now we have Sam to help Rondo not make some of the mistakes, and he just improves our already good bench.

I love the addition. I didn't like seeing House bring the ball up court.

Ya, C's are doing great with their big three. I think they have a good chance to get to the finals.. My guess is it will be the Lakers Vs. Celtics.. But I think the Lakers will pull out with the Championship.. They have the best shooter/closer in the game and it's extremely hard to beat one, especially now that he has some help.

I'm a Pistons fan, but to be frank, as long as Flip Saunders is the coach, this team will get jump shot-happy like crazy as they go deeper in the playoffs, which is why they choked the last 2 years during this time period.

IMHO-I don't think they'll beat the Celtics in the ECCS.

We can now make that the 60 game win mark.

I'm hoping for a celtics lakers finals this year that would be sweet

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back