PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics Game 5 Tonight

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
A great playoff series so far, tied at 2-2 each.

Last edited:
Looking forward to another good game. Rondo sure has been on fire, now if we can get Pierce and Allen to have a hot night too...

If anyone could find me a good stream i'd watch it, very limited live baseball coverage over here im afraid.

Last edited:
The thing that worries me most is the front line depth. Powe and Garnett are out for the season, and Pierce and Allen have been playing way too many minutes for several months now.

The thing that worries me most is the front line depth. Powe and Garnett are out for the season, and Pierce and Allen have been playing way too many minutes for several months now.

True, Pierce looked absolutely exhausted by the end of Sunday's game.
I truly hope that Rivers no longer has Pierce try to drive inside for a clutch point, it's been ineffectual this entire series as the Bulls just jam the inside lane.

As well, I hope it's not just me, but Mikey Moore kind of sucks. For that size, the man can't rebound on a consistent basis and produces too many damned fouls...

Finally, what do people think of the Celtic's chances reaching the Eastern Conference Finals? Personally, if they get there, I just don't think this team has the depth to overcome the Cavaliers...

Last edited:
Pierce looked about dead in game 2. Could tell the minutes were really adding up. I've been having a blast watching the playoffs tho. My wife has turned into Pierces number one fan. Never before did she act like she liked basketball, but she thinks shes Pierces coach/cheerleader when hes on the floor.
How about ole Big Baby Davis LOL hes improved dramatically over last year to this year. Good to see him step up to the plate.

True, Pierce looked absolutely exhausted by the end of Sunday's game.

Pierce has almost nothing left. Allen needs to step up more. Rondo has been playing out of his mind (pretty much averaging a triple double this series). Someone on the bench needs to step up.

Holy, nobody cares about these gangsters... take it to the other forums, sheesh.

You are one very petty person Maverick!

Ridiculous.

Yeah, I like the Celtics too, but this is pretty clearly a knock against Deus. Take it outside if you wanna cat fight.

If anyone could find me a good stream i'd watch it, very limited live baseball coverage over here im afraid.

Anyone? 10 char.

My bulls will win tonight and finish the c's in my hometown of chitown.

Basketball forum.

I understand this is a Patriots forum, but whats wrong with a lil talk about the other Boston teams??? Are we not supposed to talk about the Sox either here??

I understand this is a Patriots forum, but whats wrong with a lil talk about the other Boston teams??? Are we not supposed to talk about the Sox either here??

You might wanna duck.

Celtics down 4 points after 3 quarters.
Noah is the next Rodman/Ben Wallace - a scrappy rebounder and defender who drives the other team nuts.

Just 8 minutes later... Celtics down 11 points.
Not sure if they have enough fuel in the tank to come back.

Down 3 now with 5 mins left, Ray Allen just fouled out on a completely bogus call. The Garden is furious at the refs.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back