PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics Better Then Last Year

the celts have the best record in the league little fella. :D:D

And a 2-game losing streak :D

No use letting more sand get in your va-jay-jay :D Seems like every time you argue the "best record" the Celtics end up losing LMAO Love it! You are jinxing your team and you don't even realize it!

Last edited:
And a 2-game losing streak :D

No use letting more sand get in your va-jay-jay :D Seems like every time you argue the "best record" the Celtics end up losing LMAO Love it! You are jinxing your team and you don't even realize it!
what argument little guy? the celts have the best record. there is no argument. :D

now your catching on little guy:D celtics 2008 nba champs. lakers not lmao

Celtics- PAST champions, PRESENT losers. All that needs to be said :D

Time for your tampon to be changed, Nancy. You're getting irritable :D

Celtics- PAST champions, PRESENT losers. All that needs to be said :D

Time for your tampon to be changed, Nancy. You're getting irritable :D
actually its Celtics present and defending nba champs with the best record in the league. and the lakers ummmmm not lmao:D

Then that's your problem. I think it's better to cheer for teams based on the TEAM rather than what city they play in. That way someone actually cares about them whether they are good or bad. If you just cheer for the "city" you can just divert your attention away from the bad teams (like the Celtics for the 6 years prior to '07) and focus on the good teams (Sox, Pats) and then come back to the Celtics when they are good again claiming that they are "your" team.

You just proved my point.
Go to the Pats forum and tell those guys that they are just bandwagon fans.
How many freakin' Boston fans dump their team and root for another team when the Boston team is not winning? Wow, end of this discussion.

actually its Celtics present and defending nba champs with the best record in the league. and the lakers ummmmm not lmao:D

I don't believe they've given out the title for this season just yet. But you're a chick on the rag so I wouldn't expect you to know better :D

Lakers beat Boston this season.....Boston....ummmmm not LMAO :D

Lol you guys are funny. Geez calm down, don't make this personal, its just sports.

Both teams have excellent records and it should be another interesting season to watch. The Lakers won the first game between the two sides since the championship, in L.A. Does that make them superior? Not really. Anyone looking at the teams objectively will tell you they're both doing well and have strengths and weaknesses.

I don't believe they've given out the title for this season just yet. But you're a chick on the rag so I wouldn't expect you to know better :D

Lakers beat Boston this season.....Boston....ummmmm not LMAO :D
now now little fella dont get all mad. i know it hurts the celtics are world champs but cmon try not to cry. the celts are champs until someone beats them in a playoff series. its still 2008 last time i checked . i dont believe you get a banner for a regular season win but maybe they are starting something new in la lmao:D

now now little fella dont get all mad. i know it hurts the celtics are world champs but cmon try not to cry. the celts are champs until someone beats them in a playoff series. its still 2008 last time i checked . i dont believe you get a banner for a regular season win but maybe they are starting something new in la lmao:D

Aww Nancy is still hurting over that lump of coal we left in your stocking! You just keep muttering "best record...defending champs" and hold on to your doll real tight and everything will be OK! Maybe it will help you forget that your streak was stopped cold by the best team in the NBA :D

Aww Nancy is still hurting over that lump of coal we left in your stocking! You just keep muttering "best record...defending champs" and hold on to your doll real tight and everything will be OK! Maybe it will help you forget that your streak was stopped cold by the best team in the NBA :D
lmao if the lakers are the best in the nba why doesnt there record reflect that? i dont mutter anything. i say it loud and oh so proud. i think ill say it again. the celtics defending nba champs with the best record in the league lmao. :D i know your crying. if you want me to stop i will ok little dude? you know what your right. the lakers have a regular season win against the celts. thats great for you. you hold on to that with all your heart ok shnukums? lmao

Last edited:
lmao if the lakers are the best in the nba why doesnt there record reflect that? i dont mutter anything. i say it loud and oh so proud. i think ill say it again. the celtics defending nba champs with the best record in the league lmao. :D i know your crying. if you want me to stop i will ok little dude?

92-83 reflects that. Grip your doll a little tighter, Nancy - no record or title is ever going to change the fact that we cold-****ed you on national television on Jesus' birthday - he must be a Laker fan :D

Deny, deny, deny - pretty common for Celtics fans these days :D

Wow, you're hurting, aren't you. Now I understand the trolling over the victory in L.A.

Don't worry, maybe they make it to the championship again. Second place isn't bad at all.

92-83 reflects that. Grip your doll a little tighter, Nancy - no record or title is ever going to change the fact that we cold-****ed you on national television on Jesus' birthday - he must be a Laker fan :D

Yeah thats why we're the defending champs and you guys were left sucking your thumbs.

Wow, you're hurting, aren't you. Now I understand the trolling over the victory in L.A.

Don't worry, maybe they make it to the championship again. Second place isn't bad at all.

My team hasn't lost 2 straight in the last 2 days. I'm far from hurting. But keep the denial going, that's all you have going for you. Everyone else knows you guys are heading for playoff embarrassment against Cleveland or LA.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back