PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics Better Then Last Year

lmao . the celtics and there fans only dream of hoisting banners. but its not a dream its reality[banner 17]dont cry i know it stings like a b!tch . pathetic laker fans dream of ending streaks and regular season wins apparently. can you name what team in the nba has won the most championships? reality check the boston celtics lmao. you hold onto to your meaningless streak. the celtics are 9 and 2 against the lakers in the finals. the lakers will never overcome that embarrassing statistic. now go cry to mommy lmao

So what were you doing for the 21 years the Celtics organization had their collective thumb up their azz? Waiting for pitchers and catchers to report? Crow on all you want about the "storied" Boston Celtics but the Lakers never went 6 years without a postseason appearance (like Boston did). While you guys were on your 2-decade "break" we took home 5 titles (one against the Celtics, BTW), so we know something about hoisting banners ourselves.

So what were you doing for the 21 years the Celtics organization had their collective thumb up their azz? Waiting for pitchers and catchers to report? Crow on all you want about the "storied" Boston Celtics but the Lakers never went 6 years without a postseason appearance (like Boston did). While you guys were on your 2-decade "break" we took home 5 titles (one against the Celtics, BTW), so we know something about hoisting banners ourselves.

lmao i knew you were in pain. the celtics took 21 years off. had two of there best players die[len bias and reggie lewis] and they still have more championships then the lakers lol lol. ya the lakers beat the celtics in the finals twice and lost 9 times. didnt i mention that already?. i dont think you want to go there btw lol.

lmao i knew you were in pain. the celtics took 21 years off. had two of there best players die[len bias and reggie lewis] and they still have more championships then the lakers lol lol. ya the lakers beat the celtics in the finals twice and lost 9 times. didnt i mention that already?. i dont think you want to go there btw lol.

So I guess you were in Fort Myers LOL I'm willing to bet you never paid attention to the Celtics until you saw KG, Pierce and Allen in those "Big 3" ads last year.

So I guess you were in Fort Myers LOL I'm willing to bet you never paid attention to the Celtics until you saw KG, Pierce and Allen in those "Big 3" ads last year.
im willing to bet you still live at home with mommy but what does that have to do with the celtics and the lakers.
maybe we can start another thread and talk about me if you like. i guess you've got nothing left regarding our recent discussion of celtics dominance over the lakers. did i mention that the celtics are 9 and 2 in the finals against the lakers? lol

Last edited:
im willing to bet you still live at home with mommy but what does that have to do with the celtics and the lakers.
maybe we can start another thread and talk about me if you like. i guess you've got nothing left regarding our recent discussion of celtics dominance over the lakers.

Not everyone lives at home with mommy like you do :D

Your discussion about the celtics dominance has been about nothing recent (say, December 25th, 2008?) LOL

Not everyone lives at home with mommy like you do :D

Your discussion about the celtics dominance has been about nothing recent (say, December 25th, 2008?) LOL
nothing recent? the celts are defending nba champs and they did it on the back of the lakers. thats recent enough for me. they just got there rings two months ago. thats very recent lol. did i mnetion that no team has won more titles than the celtics? lol.

Last edited:
nothing recent? the celts are defending nba champs and they did it on the back of the lakers. thats recent enough for me. they just got there rings two months ago. thats very recent lol.

Not as recent as our last meeting but you keep telling yourself whatever you need to - it's obvious you're still losing sleep over the game ;) I'm keeping the party going! To the bar for shots with Kobe!

Not as recent as our last meeting but you keep telling yourself whatever you need to - it's obvious you're still losing sleep over the game ;) I'm keeping the party going! To the bar for shots with Kobe!
last time i checked you dont get rings for a regular season win lmao. its obvious your still in pain. hey but dont let me keep you from enjoying the party with your mom. lol the boston celtics 2008 world champs. its still 2008 and oh so very recent.

Last edited:
last time i checked you dont get rings for a regular season win lmao. its obvious your still in pain. hey but dont let me keep you from enjoying the party with your mom. lol the boston celtics 2008 world champs. its still 2008 and oh so very recent.

Try Nyquil - if that doesn't work, try a wine cooler ;)

Pathetic. I love it though. :D

They're so heartbroken that they raise a regular season game to the level of a championship game.

Sad sad little Laker fans.

Give Minnesota back its franchise btw. lol

still better than the lakers :D

Only on paper, not on the court :D

What's pathetic is that you front-running Celtics fans can't accept your loss and want to live in the past. Fine, live in the past, LOSE IN THE PRESENT (as you're getting accustomed to doing). Love it!

27 and 4 lmao - looks like the Celtics were more hungover than I was ;)

Time to start a new streak! A losing streak! LMAO!

It's fine with me if you only come here when the Celtics lose, then you'd hardly be heard from. Also, check out the dominant teams in the NBA. They reside in the East, making Boston's record that much more impressive.
As far as being a Patriot fan, my point is, I always find people a little bit off when they choose their team for some other reason then where they were brought up. Kind of like a fantasy fan.

As far as being a Patriot fan, my point is, I always find people a little bit off when they choose their team for some other reason then where they were brought up. Kind of like a fantasy fan.

Then that's your problem. I think it's better to cheer for teams based on the TEAM rather than what city they play in. That way someone actually cares about them whether they are good or bad. If you just cheer for the "city" you can just divert your attention away from the bad teams (like the Celtics for the 6 years prior to '07) and focus on the good teams (Sox, Pats) and then come back to the Celtics when they are good again claiming that they are "your" team.

Games between Boston and LA:

LA Lakers 1 0 --
Boston 0 1 1

OWNED!
2008 defending world champions :D the only stat that matters. lakers 24 and 5 the celtics 27 and 4. owned again lmao

Last edited:
Pathetic. I love it though. :D

They're so heartbroken that they raise a regular season game to the level of a championship game.

Sad sad little Laker fans.

Give Minnesota back its franchise btw. lol
i could not have said it better myself. poor little rich is hurting:D

2008 defending world champions :D the only stat that matters. lakers 24 and 5 the celtics 27 and 4. owned again lmao

They aren't doing a good job of defending that title :D

OWNED! 92-83! Don't lose anymore sleep over it! YOU LOST! LA is better and you know it!

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back