PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cedric Woodard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatepatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
He was waived by the Saints today. The Pats signed him to an offer sheet, I'm pretty sure, when he was with the Seahawks. He had 2 solid years in Seattle, and last year he was hurt and missed the whole season.

I think he is the prototypical NT, 6-2, 310. You think we bring him in, at the very least, for camp fodder?

tatepatsfan said:
He was waived by the Saints today. The Pats signed him to an offer sheet, I'm pretty sure, when he was with the Seahawks. He had 2 solid years in Seattle, and last year he was hurt and missed the whole season.

I think he is the prototypical NT, 6-2, 310. You think we bring him in, at the very least, for camp fodder?

Very interesting.

You might be on to something.

Maybe a good idea to have a vet NT!!

Good idea especially since Sullivan is looking worse and worse as training camp looms ;)

Hey maybe we can foist him onto the Raiders in exchange for Porter. He is a former #1 after all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this say more about how high the Pats are on Woodard, or how low they are one Smith and Sullivan? He had 57, and 49 tackles in 03 and 04, but he didn't play in 05, injuries? Anyways, I'm still hoping Sullivan pans out, but it looks like a long shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye