PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cbs Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtunstal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
[FONT=[FONT="Arial"]"Arial Black"][/FONT][/FONT]I live in TN, and when the game was well in hand bye the pats they cut it to the jag and redskin game.

It really ticked me off :mad: becuase I was really enjoying the wooping of the bengils.

Did this happen to anyone else. let me Know.:D

Not me, but I have NFL Sunday ticket on Directv.

Yes they cut away right after Graham's TD for me. I was pissed too, big time. It's the first game in forever where we had almost nothing to be upset about and I didn't even get to watch the whole thing. And then this site was down so I couldn't even come talk about it lol.

I thought this was another NEM thread about our short CBs. ;)

Phew!

Pat the Pats Fan said:
Not me, but I have NFL Sunday ticket on Directv.

Me too:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I thought this was another NEM thread about our short CBs. ;)

Phew!

haha.

NEM is such a joke.

Get a grip people. Every week I complain when networks do not go away from crappy games. Just yesterday the Cowboys were up something like 45-14 and Fox was still showing the game. Show me the games that are close at the end.

In New England they should stick to the game until the end. But in Tennessee and Atlanta they should go to the best game. Just be happy you guys could watch it, I'm in Virginia and the Jags were at the Skins at 4pm to make me miss the Pats game. What are the odds that an AFC team is visiting the Skins at 4pm?

TomBrady'sGoat said:
Get a grip people. Every week I complain when networks do not go away from crappy games. Just yesterday the Cowboys were up something like 45-14 and Fox was still showing the game. Show me the games that are close at the end.

In New England they should stick to the game until the end. But in Tennessee and Atlanta they should go to the best game. Just be happy you guys could watch it, I'm in Virginia and the Jags were at the Skins at 4pm to make me miss the Pats game. What are the odds that an AFC team is visiting the Skins at 4pm?

In reality I understand this fact. But I'm a Patsfan in Florida, so CBS pissed me off. It's allowed :) At least I was happy at the time that it cut off. :D

Last edited:
DTV Sunday ticket had the game blacked out here because it was on CBS.

When CBS cut away, on a whim I changed to the DTV channel, and, lo and behold, it was no longer blacked out. Somehow, they knew CBS had switched and removed the blackout.

I LOVE DTV ST.

R

TomBrady'sGoat said:

The Boston and Maine affiliates did carry the entire game ... plus a bit of the happy on-field aftermath.
Then we got the last 43 seconds or so of the Jags/Skins,
plus the short overtime.

Not for the first time, I thanked the heavens for the existence of DirecTV and Sunday Ticket. I also taped the game, so I think I'll watch it again today.

They did go over to the Skins/Jags after the Pats game was over, so I got to see the OT there as well.

Happened on AFN too.

But somebody there at AFN studios took action (since they had the JAX game already on channel 6) and got the Pats feed back onto my channel 1 after about 5 minutes.

I only ended up missing from 8 min in the 4th to about 5:20 in the fourth or so.

I was as much pissed at CBS for their Halftime cuts. I like James Brown as a host; but man could they put less video into their halftime highlights.

They only show 1 clip from each game and it is the shortest possible and usually does not give you any true sense of what was going on.

TomBrady'sGoat said:

I understand how you feel, but that still sucked because I don't get to see all the games so the ones I do get to see I would like to see it all :(

Yeah. I think I will get a grip... CBS sucks. Who the heck wants to watch Jags vs Redskins when you have Pats vs Bengals.

Pfft. But at least I got to watch some of it so I guess they're not completely dead to me :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes