PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS Sportsline Most Overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10205109

Interesting that in the attached list of most overrated players by team, FOUR of them are former NE Patriots Ty Law, Damien Woody, Willie McGinst, and Deion Branch.

Greg Spires made the list of underrated.

I think it's a great thing that players that Pats didn't hold onto are no longer excelling. Maybe the Pats brass knows more that those who criticized them for not retain aforementioned players??? Hmmm.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10205109

Interesting that in the attached list of most overrated players by team, FOUR of them are former NE Patriots Ty Law, Damien Woody, Willie McGinst, and Deion Branch.

Greg Spires made the list of underrated.

I think it's a great thing that players that Pats didn't hold onto are no longer excelling. Maybe the Pats brass knows more that those who criticized them for not retain aforementioned players??? Hmmm.
Already been beat to death.

Calling McGinest overrated is a little like calling Jerry Rice overrated in his last year with the Raiders.

McGinest overrated? Hell No! Oh no he didn't!

Ty was never one of my favorites but he can play. Or Could not sure were he stands now.

Last edited:
Is Ty Law really rated that highly anymore?

Man, was he once great.

Is Ty Law really rated that highly anymore?

Man, was he once great.

I was watching a Cheifs game and I thought Ty was a linebacker. He's gotten big...

He was burned last year more than he was in his entire career combined. It's sad to a formerly great player playing on such a futile team and coach but such is the life he chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back