PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS Sports: Impervious To Parity,The Patriots Refuse To Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing, even in a pure Patriot ball.washing article that credits almost EVERYONE, Rob Ninkovich gets ignored. :rolleyes:. What does the man have to do to get some positive recognition!

Amazing, even in a pure Patriot ball.washing article that credits almost EVERYONE, Rob Ninkovich gets ignored. :rolleyes:. What does the man have to do to get some positive recognition!

Do what he did more consistently?

Do what he did more consistently?

That is my one knock in Ninkovich. The guy is talented, and the coaches know what they will get from him, but he can be on and off at times. I think he'd be better in a rotational role, like Mark Anderson was for us last year.

Really? You're going to knock the article because they didn't mention Ninkovich by name? R-e-a-l-l-y? You do realize that Ninko is just one of many players on the team?

Last edited:
Been quite a run. Looking forward to reading the story.

Reminds me of a question I saw somewhere — maybe here, and if so I apologize to its author for forgetting who wrote it — that goes something like this:

What is the significance of the Pats-Dolphins game of Dec. 24, 2000?

The answer: It's the last time the Patriots played a game when they were not in the running for a championship.

THAT is amazing.

All of the teams on that list of fewest losing seasons have won a Super Bowl relatively recently except the Eagles and Jets. At least the Eagles made it one. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back