PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS should be canned for Gumble move

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
They pass up the oppertunity to re team Gumble and Simms while I have to listen to Jim Nantz for another season?

I like Nantz I think football is his best game to do but Simms and Gumble are the man those two did a lot of Pats games and were the best team in the country, now they take Gumble out of pre game show and barry him on the B team which won't have any good games if at all. Maybe 3 Pat games and that I even doubt.

If I was Gumble I wouldn't of accepted a demotion to the B team from pre game show and would of went and replaced Brown on Fox.

Garbage.

I never liked Gumble, I thought he brought Simms down. I don't rememeber what I didn't like about him though.

BelichickFan said:
I never liked Gumble, I thought he brought Simms down. I don't rememeber what I didn't like about him though.

Which Gumble? Oh, doesn't matter. They're both lousy.

festy1986 said:
They pass up the oppertunity to re team Gumble and Simms while I have to listen to Jim Nantz for another season?

I like Nantz I think football is his best game to do but Simms and Gumble are the man those two did a lot of Pats games and were the best team in the country, now they take Gumble out of pre game show and barry him on the B team which won't have any good games if at all. Maybe 3 Pat games and that I even doubt.

If I was Gumble I wouldn't of accepted a demotion to the B team from pre game show and would of went and replaced Brown on Fox.

Garbage.
MAN!!!!!!!!!! finally someone who agrees with me!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back