PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS: Rodney is Starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
that fat moron with the mustache said Rodney is starting...
I think the guy is a moron but i hope he is right.

that fat moron with the mustache said Rodney is starting...
I think the guy is a moron but i hope he is right.

No need for this thread. We know he is active. Dierdorf said "Rodney is expected to start."

Even we can make that inference. There'd be no reason to dress him if he wasn't going to start.

hopefully this will even out the Wilfork loss. No Fragile Fred today, so we have to stop the leprecon from running on us. I have worries on the Jax passing game.

No need for this thread. We know he is active. Dierdorf said "Rodney is expected to start."

Even we can make that inference. There'd be no reason to dress him if he wasn't going to start.

Well then if what you say is true, there definitely is not any reason to refresh this thread and bring it to the top of the list..... that would go against everything you just said.

And i don't think it would be the first time in history if Rodney was dressed but didn't start. I'm pretty sure that has happened before.

Merry Christmas poopy pants.

hopefully this will even out the Wilfork loss. No Fragile Fred today, so we have to stop the leprecon from running on us. I have worries on the Jax passing game.

The only thing im worried about is a few B.S. Pass Interference calls when Garrard throws the ball up like Grossman.... Their receivers are pretty big guys.

I think we can stop Drew and i think we will focus on it.

Well then if what you say is true, there definitely is not any reason to refresh this thread and bring it to the top of the list..... that would go against everything you just said.

And i don't think it would be the first time in history if Rodney was dressed but didn't start. I'm pretty sure that has happened before.

Merry Christmas poopy pants.

Maybe one day Keegs will grow up..

...one day...

...one day...

I think you are being the immature one in this thread...

Seconds after it is created you start crying about how it is not necessary.

WELL THEN STOP POSTING IN IT.

Just because you dress, does not mean you start!

...one day...

I am going to defend Keegs for the first time in my life (and probably the last). This is an exciting event. There is nothing wrong with celebrating Rodney. He deserves it.

And as we speak Rodney comes up B-I-G. Welcome back #37!!!!

I was almost hoping Rodney recovered for another week because I was enjoying watching James Sanders progress. I think we have a hidden talent in Sanders.

I was almost hoping Rodney recovered for another week because I was enjoying watching James Sanders progress. I think we have a hidden talent in Sanders.

I am looking forward to Sanders as well. We have seen some good strides this season, but he can also learn a lot by being in a game with Rodney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots