PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the Bills and Jets are placed correctly, we're supposed to swallow the Doplhins being better than the Bucs, Bengals, and Chargers? Ah, mister Prisco did you notice that these three teams DON'T have your aforementioned QB problem? Even the Giants, Eagles and Chiefs are probably better than the 'Phins. Geez.....

The Colts at #2 is a joke. When will the media learn? Didn't they read the Cold Hard Football Facts on dome team performance?

The Pats in the top 4 or 5 is the correct spot, but I'm amazed that Pro Football Weekly, this week in their post Super Bowl/final 2005-06 season rankings, has New England at No. 10. These latest PFW rankings are idiotic as they have the Jaguars (throttled by the Pats in playoffs) and the New York Giants ahead of the Patriots.

sieglo said:
The Colts at #2 is a joke. When will the media learn? Didn't they read the Cold Hard Football Facts on dome team performance?

There's just something about Peyton Manning that makes him the bandwagon to end all bandwagons. If he never even gets to the Super Bowl in his career, writers will still agree with him when he blames it on other people. I find it incredibly hard to believe that anyone could still give him more respect than Brady (who did everything he did last season... except way better in every aspect except wins), but they'll always find a way.

CheerforTom said:
There's just something about Peyton Manning that makes him the bandwagon to end all bandwagons. If he never even gets to the Super Bowl in his career, writers will still agree with him when he blames it on other people. I find it incredibly hard to believe that anyone could still give him more respect than Brady (who did everything he did last season... except way better in every aspect except wins), but they'll always find a way.

Fly under the radar and then cold**** unaware teams (if there are any anymore).

I noticed Manning at the Pro Bowl, even on TV you could see his attitude was to blame the balls as being slick, his receivers, the refs, the rain, light as it was, the wind, whatever. Someday the worm will turn and refs will get sick of this guy. Or, maybe his O-line will turn on him and do an orchestrated bullfighter's O'le and let seven guys in at once. Actually, don't have to, witness the Steelers playoff game. :singing:

It's time to place some wagers.

This is what Prisco said about the Cowboys.

17 Dallas Cowboys 13
Middle of the road is about what we expect from this group. They’ll be competitive, but not in a Super way.

That pretty much makes if official. The Cowboys are heading to the Super Bowl. Whenever Prisco makes a specific prediction ("not in a Super way") it ALWAYS ends up being completely wrong.

If you've got money to play with, put it down on the Pats & Cowboys meeting in Super Bowl XLI.

sieglo said:

Makes me lmao...yea...one of these years they might do it. Reminds me of the Dolphins from years back...every year it was their year to win it all...and every year they got worse and worse. You just have to know that inside themselves Peyton's boys arent sure he can get it done.

Beavis said:
Makes me lmao...yea...one of these years they might do it. Reminds me of the Dolphins from years back...every year it was their year to win it all...and every year they got worse and worse. You just have to know that inside themselves Peyton's boys arent sure he can get it done.

Clayton was on Mike & Mike yesterday and they asked him what teams will be in the SB and guess who he picked? .......Colts & Giants.

Then he stated that right now the Colts have to be the favorite.

mgcolby said:
Clayton was on Mike & Mike yesterday and they asked him what teams will be in the SB and guess who he picked? .......Colts & Giants.

Then he stated that right now the Colts have to be the favorite.

You can bet the NFL will do everything in their power to make Clayton correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back