Welcome to PatsFans.com

CBS Coverage of JFK Assassination Nov 22, 1963

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Lifer, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

2. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

Uncut, my ass!
  3. mdoiron

mdoiron Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Was JFK watching As The World Turns when he was assassinated?

I'm almost 10 minutes in the first link and still watching a damn soap opera.
  4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

So does Mildred divorce Bob when she finds out Tom's the real father?????
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  5. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +579 / 1 / -3

#75 Jersey

If you read the Youtube info/description, you could have saved yourself some time and merely forwarded ahead to the 10 minute mark:

"November 22, 1963 -- Part 1 of my 9-part CBS YouTube series begins at the exact time when President John F. Kennedy was being shot and killed by rifle bullets in Dallas, Texas (12:30 PM, Dallas time; 1:30 PM on the east coast of the United States).

The daytime soap opera "As The World Turns" was airing on CBS-TV when Walter Cronkite breaks in with the first voice-over bulletin of the shooting that had just taken place 10 minutes earlier in Dallas' Dealey Plaza."
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +494 / 2 / -9

Who gives a sh!t.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 5 / -2

So who killed JFK?
  8. Born_a_Patriot

Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Obama and the Gays.
  9. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

The mob killed JFK and his RFK, while J Edgar didn't bother to investigate. Wonder what photos J Edgar had on Specter.
  10. Born_a_Patriot

Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Idealism, Hope, and the American Dream

The CIA and possibly other ‘unknown’ federal agencies have done their part to destabilize governments around the world. The CIA is every young boy’s fantasy. It becomes a dream of every teen and the reality of many Ivy League graduates and other brilliant minds and military heroes throughout the U.S. Was idealism, justice, and integrity the key to JFK’s assassination? Was his death ‘necessary’ to keep the lid tight on American State Secrets and if there was a plot by our CIA to assassinate the president, will it ever be revealed or “declassified”? Sounds like something out of Hollywood!

I’m not sure that answers that will close this mystery out will come in my lifetime if ever. For all of the excitement that this event brings in the form of sadness, shock, and disbelief, it seems that the various theories seem more like concoctions of wild creative imaginations, even more so than the outlandish claim that “it was just some crazy guy with no motive” that pulled off one of the greatest assassinations in world history. The only concern I have immediately, is IF our Department of Defense was involved, could it happen again?

Let’s all pray and/or hope that Barack Obama’s idealism won’t be the end of his American Dream and the hope he’s given to people the world over.

John F Kennedy Assassination: Who Really Killed JFK?
  11. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

ya see, you have to get into it, you know, so you, like, get the feel of what it was like to see it,as it happened, you know?

man, I knew i should have posted the NBC coverage...........
  12. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Read 'Bobby and J Edgar' by Burton Hersh and you might agree with the mob factor. Unless Hersh makes up all his facts then it's pretty much a slam dunk that the mob killed them both. Makes sense since one of Bobby's first acts was to go after the mob. Once Joe Kennedy was out of the picture, there was no one to massage the mob. What was really sad was the way that the Director of the FBI handled both cases. Edgar also took care of the Warren Commission, he blackmailed Ford ( Gerald cheated on his wife while she was passed out), kind of F'd up, that Ford would choose his vows over his country. The FBI also flipped frames in the Zapruder film to confirm the single bullet theory. Thus, my current question, what did J Edgar have on Arlen Spector who still defends the FBI's findings, which is a freakin' joke.
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +780 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

Arlen Spector helped cover it up ... friggin schill.