PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBA Approval Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players presser on now...

De digs the fans who love our game...

Just the official we have voted to accept. No questions, Roger and De and some owners who are in DC will have a joint presser shortly.

Bob Kraft is one of three owners in DC with Roger for the presser. Richardson and Mara too.

Breer says De and Roger are signing the settlement agreement. This thing is officially OVER.

Here goes the live presser...

Jeff Saturday is one class act. He just thanked the wives of all the negotiators but in particular Myra Kraft for allowing her husband to continue to participate in the deal that couldn't have been done without him...And then they hugged...

Jeff Saturday is one class act. He just thanked the wives of all the negotiators but in particular Myra Kraft for allowing her husband to continue to participate in the deal that couldn't have been done without him...And then they hugged...

Very classy by him. Also gracious comments by Robert Kraft speaking highly of the player reps and their ability to see beyond their own individual issues. In between them we had Mawae, who could only bring himself to give the credit to the players, but apparently that's just the guy he wants to be.

Gonna be a wild week ahead. Just going to be crazy. Free agents, rookies, releases-signings. And then there's Michael Lombardi saying expect some big surprises on players who may already have season-ending injuries that will come out.

Ahhhhhhhh.
Football is back.
For the next ten years.

And off with a bang the rest of this week.

Very classy by him. Also gracious comments by Robert Kraft speaking highly of the player reps and their ability to see beyond their own individual issues. In between them we had Mawae, who could only bring himself to give the credit to the players, but apparently that's just the guy he wants to be.

Gonna be a wild week ahead. Just going to be crazy. Free agents, rookies, releases-signings. And then there's Michael Lombardi saying expect some big surprises on players who may already have season-ending injuries that will come out.

Just let me relax. Guarantee me that no injuries occurred on scary water slides.

Just let me relax. Guarantee me that no injuries occurred on scary water slides.

From the looks of that well-documented photo, I'm thinking we don't have to worry about anything more serious than a water wedgie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back