PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CB Eddie Jackson Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Saban,the gift that keeps on giving:singing:
I like this signing.

Nick Saban,the gift that keeps on giving:singing:
I like this signing.

Yup, Saban is back on board as a scout, and this time he also has info on his former NFL players....sweet!

Also, he's at Bama...emagine the talent he'll be sending up the next few years.....Damn I just got the chills, lol.

Smilies do help. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of who on here uses satire and sarcasm, and who just fails to use their brain. ;)
Me! Me! What was the question?

LMAO now everybody loves "Nick Satan" again.

"Jane, get me off this crazy thing... called love."
--So I married an Axe Murderer

PFnV

PFnV

I only disliked him a little for taking the Miami job because I thought he would turn things around for them....once Nick left I loved him again, especially because he's at Bama! Oh, and his leaving might just be causing Miami a few setbacks;)

Yup, Saban is back on board as a scout, and this time he also has info on his former NFL players....sweet!

Also, he's at Bama...emagine the talent he'll be sending up the next few years.....Damn I just got the chills, lol.

Exactly. Some predicted Bama (under Saban) to win it all this year. Some awesome talent that sometimes gets in others shadows. Nick and BB always remained friends even though Saban went to Miami (compare to BB/Mangini).
And this guy's a sleeper of sorts,too-just perfect for us. He's the kind of player we're used to seeing the Pats sign-a tweener type with potential. Many of his negatives look coachable.

PFnV

:rofl: Isn't that the truth.

However if it was a partial tear then he has a much better chance.

Hell, if it's only a partical tear, he'll be as good as new by training camp, right?:rocker:

Sounds like a good competition signing for A. Spann.

This is a bit of a nothing signing IMO. But good to see them starting to bring in DBs.

IMO, starting safties and depth at DB are the one huge need this team has right now. Hopefully it will be addressed in the draft, but I also wouldn't mind one or two first round DBs and a bunch of vet guys and see what sticks.

Smilies do help. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of who on here uses satire and sarcasm, and who just fails to use their brain. ;)

I hate smilies, although similies are great. Chad Pennington's arm is LIKE a rocket launcher.

FWIW, Pro Football Weekly had Jackson ranked #84 amoung CBs in the 2004 draft.

84. Jackson, Eddie Arkansas 4.10 5116 197 4.49

At least he's not a midget.

Even though this is a very minor signing, it shows that the Pats

aren't quite all done signing free agernts.

Even though this is a very minor signing, it shows that the Pats

aren't quite all done signing free agernts.
a lot do do about nothing hes a training camp player who will get a chance on special teams thats it, maybe archives will adopt himas his new tight boy? oh he plays special teams wont work

I know plenty about him.

Jackson runs well but that's about it. He can't catch a cold and can't cover his grandmother. He will be nothing more than a dime back/ special teams filler for you guys.

I see you guys have allowed him to troll around the main board now. Who let him out of his cage? Whatever, I'll just continue to ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes