PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CB Brandon Flowers released by Chiefs

Flowers allowed a QB rating of 103.9 last season. I would have no interest unless he wants to play for the veteran minimum, which seems very unlikely.

I expect Elway to make a push for him.

How do the Jets not approach Flowers and Houston and not offer them above market value to gain their services given their current collection of corners?

3 years ago I favored an Alge Crumpler for Brandon Flowers trade just so I could say Flowers for Algernon. Now I say sign him to a "prove it" deal and see what he has left. Heck, rooster size is 90 so get as many chickens as possible. (Hey, I did not want to correct a misssspeling; Sue me.)

How do the Jets not approach Flowers and Houston and not offer them above market value to gain their services given their current collection of corners?
Ras-I Dowling is lighting it up in OTAs like only Ras-I Dowling can.

Of course once the pads go on he will proceed immediately to IR.

Ras-I Dowling is lighting it up in OTAs like only Ras-I Dowling can.

Of course once the pads go on he will proceed immediately to IR.

Then he'll be lighting up the IR like only Ras-I Dowling can :rolleyes:.

To be honest, I'd like to see Flowers go to Oakland. Hayden, Rogers, Flowers, Branch and Woodson would be one helluva Secondary. It would also annoy the hell out of Peyton if the Raiders pass rush is improved in 2014.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back