PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cato June signs with Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieaho got benched for playing poorly in favor of Morris.

if he was as good or better than June, considering how bad the Colts defense was for most of last year, then why didn't he play?

actions speak louder than words, I wouldn't trust what Dungy has to say about him I would trust what Dungy did do with him

You don't know Dungy. He has said many times that he doesn't like benching players in the middle of the season, that he makes decisions on who the best players are going into the season. I don't agree with that philosophy at all, but he's reiterated it many times. Gardner (not Keiaho) getting benched is the only time I can recall it happening in Dungy's career, with Indy or Tampa.

lol, I'll give you Polian as unlikeable, but Patriot fans are the only people I could imagine that think Dungy is unlikeable. And the only people that say that about Peyton are really kind of ignorant.

Polian is a ******* crybaby. Had to get the rules changed so he could one day stop getting his ass kicked by the patirots. In indy land having one is better then having three. For all the talk of teams getting handed a sb, the colts fans should stay pretty quite in that discussion.

lol, I'll give you Polian as unlikeable, but Patriot fans are the only people I could imagine that think Dungy is unlikeable. And the only people that say that about Peyton are really kind of ignorant.

I dont like Dungy or Peyton. Is it really that big of a deal?

If you hated Piloi, Tom , Belichick or whoever. I wouldn't give a damn.

I don't like Manning for his ridiculous over exposure.

I don't like Dungy for being constantly called an underrated coach by the friggen media.

If it wasn't for the media i would probably like Dungy but they fudged that one for me.

I dont like Dungy or Peyton. Is it really that big of a deal?

If you hated Piloi, Tom , Belichick or whoever. I wouldn't give a damn.

I don't like Manning for his ridiculous over exposure.

I don't like Dungy for being constantly called an underrated coach by the friggen media.

If it wasn't for the media i would probably like Dungy but they fudged that one for me.

No, I'm glad you explained yourself. I just don't think media overhype is a reason to dislike someone, whether it's in Dungy or Manning's case. But you're certainly not alone. It's the same reason people don't like Duke basketball when there's really nothing to dislike there.

No, I'm glad you explained yourself. I just don't think media overhype is a reason to dislike someone, whether it's in Dungy or Manning's case. But you're certainly not alone. It's the same reason people don't like Duke basketball when there's really nothing to dislike there.

Tell me about it. I cant stand hearing about Duke basketball. Its basically shoved down your throats non stop. I turn on ESPN Live (ive hit a new low) and on the bottom of the screen is a Duke losing streak of 4 games and how its been like 8 years since thats happened. Who cares!

Manning though just bugs the hell out of me with those commercials. A fun drinking game on sundays with your buddies is to watch two football games and drink every time you see Peyton Manning.

You'll be drunk before halftime. Lol. But seriously we counted how many manning commercials there were during a MNF game. We got 11. Thats a ton of Peyton Manning for a game he was already playing in.

Dungy its about too much underrated stuff and then when he made the Super Bowl the African American stuff. I mean come on. Who cares what color these guys are? Are they going to throw a huge party in China or Japan or Korea for that matter when an Asian coach makes it to the Super Bowl some day?

I know its an accomplishment and he's the first but nothing like drilling it into your brain first.

Dungy seems like a nice guy and a good person and its terrible what happened with his son. If it wasnt for so much Colts coverage i'd be fine with him.

Manning though just bugs the hell out of me with those commercials. A fun drinking game on sundays with your buddies is to watch two football games and drink every time you see Peyton Manning.

You'll be drunk before halftime. Lol. But seriously we counted how many manning commercials there were during a MNF game. We got 11. Thats a ton of Peyton Manning for a game he was already playing in.

I hear ya, but some people must like it considering he gets asked to do so many commercials! :D

Kieaho got benched for playing poorly in favor of Morris.

if he was as good or better than June, considering how bad the Colts defense was for most of last year, then why didn't he play?

actions speak louder than words, I wouldn't trust what Dungy has to say about him I would trust what Dungy did do with him

I know coltsfan mentioned it, but it was in the last part of his post, so I wanted to make sure you saw that it was Gardner that was benched, not Freddy.

My apologies.

How could I forget that treacherous, sneaky, lying, cheating, embarassing scumbag Irsay. May his old man rot in Hell.

What sort of conscience - if any - must you doltsfanboys have, in order to cheer for such a pile of filth?

My apologies.

How could I forget that treacherous, sneaky, lying, cheating, embarassing scumbag Irsay. May his old man rot in Hell.

What sort of conscience - if any - must you doltsfanboys have, in order to cheer for such a pile of filth?

Man, you turn two different threads into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back