Welcome to PatsFans.com

Catholic Fence

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

The Vatican says "a wall on the Mexican border is INHUMANE".

If the Vatican was being invaded by Presbyterians and Alabama Baptists they would have a wall built in two weeks manned by Machine Guns.

Dear Mr Pope,
    Stick to Pedophilia and leave the Mexican Invasion to us.
    bricks
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +198 / 7 / -23

Hey, Harry talking about the fence, didja see that the new head of the RNC is Martinez from Fla. he has sponsored a bill in Congress about amnesty for folks who have emigrated illegally? Strange party those Republicans... make fun of Aunty Pelosi, but this move makes no sense for the party of family values.
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +306 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

The Pope should butt out and worry about things he has business worrying about. Just like our Congress (not on this issue), he thinks he's more important than he is and tries to get involved where he doesn't belong.

GJAJ15 - unfortunately there isn't an easy answer, the genie is out of the bottle - we can't just round them all up and send them back . . . although I would try to do that :)
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

I know and I have always said that George Bush is a Liberal Democrat when it comes to Illegal Aliens.

Stop The War Bring The Troops Home Now The Hell With Iraq They Hate Us Too, Pardon Saddam Restore Him To Power, Arms, Heads and Legs Will Be Flying Everywhere But He Will Bring Order Back To That Iraqi Cesspool Of Animals In Six Weeks.
    bricks
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +198 / 7 / -23

There is no easy answer, I take issue with inconsistency and situational ethics by either party. Have contended all along there is a serious need for a third party that may address some of these issues instead of just pandering as has been the tendency.
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Lets start a Nationalist party that put the needs of American citizens first!
    Educate the youth
    Make sure everyone is heathy and working
    Protect our borders
    Stop corporations from making laws

then we can worry about solving the rest of the worlds problems.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +320 / 4 / -2

I couldn't agree more. I'm opposed to Amnesty. There is no way we should be rewarding those who broke that law, while penalizing the others who have respected them, and are legally waiting there chance. The Repubs who favor Amnesty are sell-outs. It's a prime example of how far from principles the party has moved. Both parties, as I've been saying, have been hijacked by extremists. The first one that moves back to principles will win.

The Illegal issue is a bend over issue for American citizens. Each party favors amnesty because they both want to kiss the arse of the rapidly growing latino population. This is what you get when you have Coke or Pepsi politics. The Dems are selling out there labor unions and middle class family principles by waving the illegal immigrants flag. The GOP is selling out it's fiscal conservativism and core principles by doing the same. In the end, this becomes a bend over issue for the american taxpayer. As in bend over cuz here it comes.

[​IMG]
  8. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

"Coke or Pepsi politics."
    That is brilliant, Realworld.
    Never heard it before. Is that your own?
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

Liberal Democrats would destroy it, they would be Jealous.