PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Catch-All AV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocAdkinsDiet

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I was thinking this might be a good idea. I'm having trouble keeping up with the outrageous amount of Vinatieri threads that don't deserve to exist. I was thinking we could try out having it all go into one thread. If you don't like it, that's cool. Just giving it a try.

New AV news? Put it here!

Pssst! Hey Doc - - - AV news is all OLD news, He's gone man!! :rolleyes:

That's exactly why I made this. So there wouldn't be so many new AV threads being made. I was hoping to cut down on that so I didn't have to see a new thread every time the guy breathed. Earlier today I still practically had to go a page deep to find something not AV related. It is apprently cooling down now, so I have no problem if this is disregarded. That was just kinda bugging me.

K just wanted to explain myself. I realize there isn't "new" news... I was being a sarcastic jerk.

The only thing left to say is the Pats should not be blamed.. Adam wanted out, and he got what he wanted.. Anyone who thinks Adam was true to his word.. Listen to his press conf...

Imagine how mant threads there would be if he was actually a football player and not a kicker......

Of the 3 "big names" who have left this off season how is it the kicker is the most important, the old LB with a year or two left is second, and somewhere way down the line is the young WR not yet in his prime wasn't a big deal.

Could it be because unlike the front office, fans want to pay for past performance?

Yes Adam wanted out a few years ago if you listen to the press conference I have lost a lot of respect for him. He took the money was not interested in coming back. I hear a stadium of Boos coming when he makes his return with the colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back