Welcome to PatsFans.com

Casting Crowns - Praise You In the Storm

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by 3 to be 4, Oct 2, 2006.

1. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

Actually NEM ... to be fair here. When I asked Ian permission to create a forum for politics he did it with the intention of it being for politics/religion....your semantics are not correct. After all...I was the founding father here and if anyone should know this it would be me.:D
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

When this guy "God" created us why did he decide that in order for us to survive we had to "Eat Each Other".

When you watch a pack of Lions chewing on the Rectum of a poor little squealing, kicking Impla or taking an hour to kill a baby elephant, do ever say to yourself, "What Kind Of A Mind Does God Have"

Reading History and seeing what is going in the world today makes me believe that God was really "Dracula"
    :bricks:
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +275 / 10 / -26

I tend to be in the middle, but you are clogging up this board with the same message only a different messenger. Out of fairness to those who post on this board, could you limit your posts.. I have yet to see any discussion of what you have posted. Perhaps, this is not what most of us have in mind for this board.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Praise Jesus H Christ
    "Frequent not thy neighbors house lest he become angry with thee and so hate thy f-cking guts"
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Shall We Gather At The River
    :bricks:
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Come on now guys. I think all of us who frequent the Political forum need to take one for the team. Its obvious that the low traffic in the General forum is what brought the spammer to us. If not here then he'd probably darken the door of the main forum and nobody wants that. Just think of the massive Heart Attack Patsnutme would have if he came into his beloved forum and saw 47 Jesus threads littering the place up. I'm pretty sure he's got a family, so we're talkin' orphans here:D

I think it would be best if we not make any demands on the forum leaders and just flame godboy mercilessly until he runs away on his own.