PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Casserly: " Rolando McClain does not have Crohns disease"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armchair Quarterback

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
According to Charlie Casserly on NFLN. Said McClain's mother has it but he has never had an occurance of it which is strange because I thought McClain had admitted to it recently. Bad reporting on someones part. No chance of him falling to Pats now but it was unlikely anyway.

"Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins? His percentage is like a meteorologist."

Bill Belichick

"Who's been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins? His percentage is like a meteorologist."

Bill Belichick

Meteorologists are pretty accurate. Amazingly so, I think.

Did he say WHY he thinks so?

Casserly's ******* insane.

I have a friend with Crohn's disease. It's a chronic condition, once you get it you've got it for life. You get intermittent flare-ups from it that medication can prevent/control, but until it's actually diagnosed it's very dehabilitating.

With careful medication control I have little doubt that McClain can have a great NFL career.

It wouldn't have mattered if he had it or not.

David Gerrard had an indecent of Crohn's disease back in 2004 or 2005. We haven't heard about it since.

Casserly's ******* insane.

I have a friend with Crohn's disease. It's a chronic condition, once you get it you've got it for life. You get intermittent flare-ups from it that medication can prevent/control, but until it's actually diagnosed it's very dehabilitating.

With careful medication control I have little doubt that McClain can have a great NFL career.

I think Crohn's is not understood by a lot of people and can be misunderstood especially when we hear about it from football journalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes