PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Casserly: Patriots violated pregame rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree great find on BB dumping on Casserly. That guy has had a hard on against the Pats for a while.

I wish he explained what the supposed violation was. I thought the Gillette crowd was the most passive back in the League? How were they incited? What did they yell bad names at the kicker?

Casserley violated his pooch again too but no one reports it, that was a nice toupe he was wearing too, he has issues with BB, go figure.

This is the Foxboro crowd being called out for arriving too early and being too vocal?

Has anyone here seen this?

During the pre-game warm-ups, the stadium is normally 10% filled, mostly the folks jockeying for standing room seats. Everyone is at their tailgate, or looking for parking on Route One.

I don't ever recall seeing the crowds getting on the opposing kicker.
I picture one old guy in white pants and a sailor blazer going: MMMMiss! MMMMMiss!

And, anyway, don't coaches like pump in noise during field goal work in training camp to prepare the kickers?

This guy has become a gigantic pain in the testicles.

obviously, many outside the patriots organization dislike those in charge. that being said, its easy to undestand why a lot of guys try to get at the patriots whenever they can. but, i think casserly usually does a decent job.

I agree great find on BB dumping on Casserly. That guy has had a hard on against the Pats for a while.

I wish he explained what the supposed violation was. I thought the Gillette crowd was the most passive back in the League? How were they incited? What did they yell bad names at the kicker?

it was something about patriots players warming up on the side of the fins kicking team and inciting the crowd or something like that.

Just wondering if anyone else saw his segment on the CBS show this week. When he was asked about the Lane Kiffin/Al Davis feud, not only did he put all the blame on Kiffin, he found a way to bring up Spygate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back