PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cassel's SB trip worse than the Cardinals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjunk1

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Well, this will teach Matt to stay away from all things ESPN! Looks like some drunkard (or a Jets fan - same diff.) pissed on Matt's leg in the men's room at an ESPN party in Tampa Friday night:

Matt Cassel sure has a right to be peeved

Of course this was in the Daily News so take it with a grain of salt.

:eek:

Always said it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Well, this will teach Matt to stay away from all things ESPN! Looks like some drunkard (or a Jets fan - same diff.) pissed on Matt's leg in the men's room at an ESPN party in Tampa Friday night:

Matt Cassel sure has a right to be peeved

Of course this was in the Daily News so take it with a grain of salt.

:eek:

I was just reading this and then saw the pic of his wife.. DAMN!

I was just reading this and then saw the pic of his wife.. DAMN!

The USC basketball, football, baseball, and volleyball coaches are already drooling. :)

A Forgettable Incident for Cassel

Ian's Daily Blog - Patriots quarterback Matt Cassel apparently had quite a night last Friday, and one he’ll probably want to forget.According to an article in today’s NY Daily News, Cassel was in line for the bathroom while attending ESPN’s Tampa Bay Super Bowl bash Friday night when a man who was apparently quite intoxicated tried to cut in [...]

More...

Re: A Forgettable Incident for Cassel

scummmmmmbag

So the question becomes : is it better to get the chance to be at a SB and get peed upon, or not be there at all ? Close call.

Matt must have been seriously pissed off ... can one be pissed off after being pissed on?

and over the loudspeaker they were playing the CCR classic "Theres a bathroom on the Right"

I understand...it must have been an ESPN on-air personality who just did what he always does to the Patriots...

Last edited:

I'd be steaming if I were Matt.

Last edited:

Cassel's 6'4 230... whoever was dumb enough to piss on the guy must have been out-of-his-mind drunk (above and beyond how drunk you'd have to be to think that pissing on someone is a reasonable idea).

Last edited:

All Security did was toss him? Pee'ing on someone is assault. The dude should be in jail.

All Security did was toss him? Pee'ing on someone is assault. The dude should be in jail.

Yikes... how many of our fellow board members should be careful if you ever get power ?

Poor Ian. He must get pissed on by drunks so often he has a tough time remembering the incidents.

As far as Cassel's concerned, I have a feeling he won't be forgetting that incident for a very long time! ;)

So a drunk guy pees on Cassel......and here I thought Borges didn't go to the superbowl, who knew?

Last edited:

And the real story, Matt keeps his cool and dumb drunk guy DOESN'T get to file a lawsuit for what would have been a reasonable response, to wit, getting the crap kicked out of him, no pun intended.

Smart guy... I'll be half-rooting for whoever gets him.

PFnV

Haven't seen this happen at Gillette, but in the old stadium or at Fenway when they had the troughs there was always more than a few trying to keep their balance and spraying everywhere! :singing:

I hope he punched him in the nose. I think that would have been defensible in anyone's book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back