PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cassel with 6 interceptions in 2 days at camp - Working his way out of New England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cassel with 6 interceptions in 2 days at camp - Working his way out of New Englan

If I did, it sure would not be with this loser - BB had Chad Brown on his team more than once - He had Duane Starks - Monte Beisel - so far a worthless Chad Jackson and on and on

BB makes mistakes like all head coaches do - just not as many as some others in the NFL ,Some of you morons here think he is god and can not make blunders - Well he does and those names prove it.

With Brady there was no real reason other than injury to worry for the past few years but with the OL this year he better have a capable backup in there if and when Brady gets killed in the pocket.

You keep spouting nonsense and acting as if your giving us pearls. First off, the O-line sucked and it clearly impacted both quarterbacks. Second, if Cassel was so bad, why are you blaming Jackson?

While it's possible that you know what you're talking about when it comes to Cassel, it's far more likely that you're talking out of your ass. Then again, you're calling other people morons when you post the crap you post, so I suppose it's to be expected.

Last edited:
Re: Cassel with 6 interceptions in 2 days at camp - Working his way out of New Englan

Watching him argue with C-Jack after that botched pass (or was it a botched route?) was difficult to see... it was like 'who do you root for ?'... disappointing performances out of both of them tonight.

You keep spouting nonsense and acting as if your giving us pearls. First off, the O-line sucked and it clearly impacted both quarterbacks. Second, if Cassel was so bad, why are you blaming Jackson?

While it's possible that you know what you're talking about when it comes to Cassel, it's far more likely that you're talking out of your ass.

I was talking about Jackson because you say since BB kept Cassel on the team it was the right thing - probably not to me it looks like a waste and Matt has shown NOTHING EVER when he did get on the field
- IMO it was a waste of a spot where BB may have been better with a veteran QB like he had with Huard and Flutie in the past,Sooner or later the team should think about a veteran because Brady will not go uninjured all his career - Brett Favre's health at the QB position for so long a time is about as rare as uncooked steak.

You can put your nose up and continue to sniff Cassel's ass if you wish - I prefer to sniff elsewhere.

And I hope BB looks at the film of the last 2 days at camp and this game and finally does the right thing - Its time to dump the guy

Last edited:

I haven't watched Gutz closely enough to tell, but if that's so BB won't bother keeping him. Arguing in your favor was Gutz's flaccid **** pass that went for a pick.

seriously even last year i saw some athletic ability but not the sideline pass... sideline pass is the 1st thing I look for.

I was talking about Jackson because you say since BB kept Cassel on the team it was the right thing - IMO it was a waste of a spot where BB may have been better with a veteran QB like he had with Huard and Flutie in the past.

You can put your nose up and continue to sniff Cassel's ass if you wish - I prefer to sniff elsewhere.

Again, you should run a team. They'll never win a game, but those of us watching your idiotic personnel decisions will get to enjoy the laughs.

Again, you should run a team. They'll never win a game, but those of us watching your idiotic personnel decisions will get to enjoy the laughs.

You know Deus if I thought your worthless opinion meant anything to me higher than the stuff I just deposited into the toilet I would continue this lovefest - But its not so move on and give Cassel a hug for me

Thats most likely going to occur when you go to visit him for autographs at an Arena Football Game near you where he will be backup QB.

You know Deus if I thought your worthless opinion meant anything to me higher than the stuff I just deposited into the toilet I would continue this lovefest - But its not so move on and give Cassel a hug for me

Thats most likely going to occur when you go to visit him for autographs at an Arena Football Game near you where he will be backup QB.

Unlike you, I'm not fool enough to evaluate based upon prior prejudice and one game where the circumstances were as there were tonight. Whether or not Cassel is on the team this season, he's been good enough to beat out Testaverde for the job.

Last edited:

Unlike you, I'm not fool enough to evaluate based upon prior prejudice and one game where the circumstances were as there were tonight. Whether or not Cassel is on the team this season, he's been good enough to beat out Testaverde for the job.
That's a point hard to disagree with.

,My favorite backup QB in the BB era,just above Jim Miller.

I assume you mean after the 2000 season. :)

From what I've read he had a stinker last night. Sports is all about finding your groove though so hopefully he can improve as we go along.

Watching him argue with C-Jack after that botched pass (or was it a botched route?) was difficult to see... it was like 'who do you root for ?'... disappointing performances out of both of them tonight.

I guess the play was "run right into the defender for no gain" according to Cassell. If CJ was supposed to do that, why even throw the pass?

I guess the play was "run right into the defender for no gain" according to Cassell. If CJ was supposed to do that, why even throw the pass?

I've been wondering the same thing about that play. If Chad was supposed to break off the route, which would have resulted in going right into the DB, then Cassell's read should be to look elsewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back