PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cassel due for a 300-400 yard game against Seahawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I just checked the team defense ratings and the Seahawks are DEAD LAST, #32 against the pass.

NFL Stats: by Team Category

They give up a whopping 265.2 passing yards per game, 7.9 ypa, 19 tds vs only 6 ints and allow an average QB rating of 99.3. That's versus the pass.

Overall their defense is ranked #30 which is still pretty putrid. Upon further review I predict this is a potential blowout game for the Pats and a huge numbers game for Cassel.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Moss, Faulk, Welker have big games.

Not to hijack the thread, but I am wondering if Cassel is better than say Joe Flacco, a rookie in the league with similar stats. Or does Cassel have some of the best receivers in the league.

- FRITZ

Yup. After watching them and Oakland...the Pats are gonna have a field day the next two weeks.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Moss, Faulk, Welker have big games.

Not to hijack the thread, but I am wondering if Cassel is better than say Joe Flacco, a rookie in the league with similar stats. Or does Cassel have some of the best receivers in the league.

- FRITZ

Flacco's a nice young QB but I haven't seen him put up any 400 yard games. It's alright to wonder if he could were he playing for the Pats, but it's really hard to project a QB in a totally different offensive system.

Combine this with Moss being pisssed about last week, might be a good formula..

I think he might have big games, but the pedestrian QB's on those other teams might as well. We might be better off having Moss and Brown and Corner and Safety from here on out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back