PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Casey Hampton & Co. feels Pittsburgh was 'cheated' for team of the decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what is considered a decade to everyone in existence....except our own Deus Irae who lives in his own idea of what a decade is :rolleyes:

2000 was the new Millennium and everyone who is not an idiot knows the new Millennium was NOT part of the 90s decade and nothing with a 9 in it counts,duh...

Just for future knowledge of proof .....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000s

Last edited:
2000-2010 (include all the years who cares)

Steelers
Reg. Season: 115-60-1 (65.34%)
Playoffs: 12-4 (one game remaining) (75.00%)
SB Wins: 2 (maybe 3)
SB Appearances: 3

Patriots
Reg Season: 126-50 (71.59%)
Playoffs: 14-5 (73.68%)
SB Wins: 3
SB Appearances: 4

Head-to-Head
Reg Season: 4-2 Patriots
Post Season: 2-0 Patriots

Pretty conclusive to me.

Last edited:
2000-2010 (include all the years who cares)

Steelers
Reg. Season: 115-60-1 (65.34%)
Playoffs: 12-4 (one game remaining) (75.00%)
SB Wins: 2 (maybe 3)
SB Appearances: 3

Patriots
Reg Season: 126-50 (71.59%)
Playoffs: 14-5 (73.68%)
SB Wins: 3
SB Appearances: 4

Head-to-Head
Reg Season: 4-2 Patriots
Post Season: 2-0 Patriots

Pretty conclusive to me.

Couldn't agree more, Exactly how I look at it and trying to see why its even a debate?

pats 3 rings from 2000 to 2009. steelers 2 rings from 2000 to 2009 when your talk about team of the decade its all about rings

So there WAS a Year Zero? ;)

the only reason the steelers are even in the SB is because goodell didn't hvae the guts to suspend rothberger for an entire season like he deserved. seriosly, he gets suspended for 4 games effectively and spikes gets 3 games?????? what the heck....

goodell basically caved to the rooneys and their influence in this league. now rothberger basically gets away for what he did and might win another super bowl. somethings not right about htat....

the only reason the steelers are even in the SB is because goodell didn't hvae the guts to suspend rothberger for an entire season like he deserved. seriosly, he gets suspended for 4 games effectively and spikes gets 3 games?????? what the heck....

goodell basically caved to the rooneys and their influence in this league. now rothberger basically gets away for what he did and might win another super bowl. somethings not right about htat....

If Ben was convicted of statutory rape he not only would have gone to jail, but suspended for a year once he was released. Since he wasn't found guilty, Goody had no choice but to make the suspension a lesser one.

Last edited:
The upcoming Super Bowl is the final one of the decade. Any other position is idiotic.

So a game played in February of 2011 is part of the first decade of the year, but the game played in February of 2001 isn't. Got it. :rolleyes:

So a game played in February of 2011 is part of the first decade of the year, but the game played in February of 2001 isn't. Got it. :rolleyes:

These threads have been done before, so I wasn't really getting into it. I was just pointing out that the two positions aren't reconcilable, which is why I had the trailer line following what you quoted.

These threads have been done before, so I wasn't really getting into it. I was just pointing out that the two positions aren't reconcilable, which is why I had the trailer line following what you quoted.

And you seem to keep getting it wrong. Now if your were on an astronomy website you might have a point.

That pats superbowl victory looks like eons ago.:(Gotta start winning games in the playoffs and win that 4th one!!

Maybe Casey Hampton should try shutting the **** up until he wins a third superbowl.

Last edited:
Maybe Casey Hampton should try shutting the **** up until he wins a third superbowl.

The Steelers would have won last night if the Patriots hadn't been stealing their signals.:bricks:

Last edited:
I'm just grateful Ben and his Squeelers lost. :rocker:
I'm glad for Aaron Rogers too plus I'd rather hear about him than Lord Perv anyday. Congrats to the Packers :)

I'm just grateful Ben and his Squeelers lost. :rocker:
I'm glad for Aaron Rogers too plus I'd rather hear about him than Lord Perv anyday. Congrats to the Packers :)

The fact the Packers won the superbowl in Favre's last season(?) will hurt his legacy even more. I wonder who Favre was rooting for

The fact the Packers won the superbowl in Favre's last season(?) will hurt his legacy even more. I wonder who Favre was rooting for

Actually he said a couple weeks ago he thought they would win it.

But it's amazing, overnight he has been all but forgotten. All everyone here can talk about is Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back