PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caserio: BJGE will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! He was our first 1K runner since Dillon. I hope he stays for a few more years.

Liking this young group of RBs. Hopefully that'll mean productive, healthy backs, but maybe not 1000 yards again. That's the least of my concerns though:)

Love this guy. Hard runner

Get BJGE back....he's a piece of that 14-2 team that is solid.....give the rookies awhile to ease into the lineup and learn from him,Faulk and Morris....

The final cut may come down to Sammy or Kevin at RB

Anyone that doesn't drop the ball is worth their weight in gold.

Glad to hear he'll be back.

Get BJGE back....he's a piece of that 14-2 team that is solid.....give the rookies awhile to ease into the lineup and learn from him,Faulk and Morris....

The final cut may come down to Sammy or Kevin at RB

BJGE
Clayton
Faulk
Morris
Ridley
Vereen
Woodhead

Not sure why Morris was brought back. He was hardly used at all last year. He had 20 rushes for 56 yards. I think even a rookie could replace that "production". Clayton to PS?

Good, I actually thought they were going to part ways, wondered why he hadn't sign the tender yet. Good move, now get Vereen into camp....

There is no way the team carries six RBs. One of either Faulk or Morris is gone.

The only was I could MAYBE see carrying six is if Woodhead or one of the rookies takes enough ST reps to make one of the Matthew Slater types expendable, but I don't see that happening.

BJGE
Clayton
Faulk
Morris
Ridley
Vereen
Woodhead

Not sure why Morris was brought back. He was hardly used at all last year. He had 20 rushes for 56 yards. I think even a rookie could replace that "production". Clayton to PS?

Morris was and is at this point strictly a FB and ST.

There will be one or two difficult cuts at this position. Perhaps neither Faulk or Morris makes final cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes