PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carucci: Manning is now a better QB than Brady after Saints game

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, who gives a crap? Secondly, Manning IS better than Brady. Brady's the better leader, better in the clutch, whatever, but Manning is PHENOMENAL, for lots of reasons. I love Brady, I prefer Brady, but you guys saying it's "ridiculous" that arguably THE best QB in the history of football is better than Tom Brady - it makes you look wild-eyed and out of touch. Relax. Our guy's good, too.

I agree with this.

I agree with this.

Well...Manning is much better, throws a much better deep ball, leads his WR and hits them in stride as opposed to lofting it and making them get under it like Brady.

As for Brady is "better in the clutch", maybe once upon a time. But the last two years he ended the pats season with interceptions...doesn't sound too clutch to me.

With the Colts incredible comeback next year the choke genie on Manning may be over...he may have gotten the monkey off his back so to speak. Greatest choke of all the was that AFC championship game. Like it or not.

Manning is good, but looks like a horse.

Manning has better QB qualities but Brady is a better leader,motivator and unstressed by do or die situations whereas Peyton starts to whine and shake his head when things get rough - HOWEVER these past 2 years I have seen less of the whining look and more determination in his face when bad times happen to the Colts - Maybe the fact that Brady and Peyton hang out alot as friends in the offseason has rubbed the Brady mystique off a bit on Peyton

Manning is good, but looks like a horse.

No,If you want to refer to a player resembling a horse go no further than that ex-player mumbling stumbling fumbling as$hole Shannon Sharpe

No,If you want to refer to a player resembling a horse go no further than that ex-player mumbling stumbling fumbling as$hole Shannon Sharpe

Word on that, he's a thoughrobred.

Yeah - He looks like the offspring of a baby made by William Refrigerator Perry and Madea

Yikes. I always compared him to Rocky Dennis with that ******* forehead, I mean sixhead.

Yikes. I always compared him to Rocky Dennis with that ******* forehead, I mean sixhead.

I wonder if he sells space on his forehead for advertizing?- I might want him to advertize my store - His rates must be cheap though and he must agree to move to Pennsylvania as well

PA in da house!

PA in da house!

Yeah - 150 ***-ing miles north from Eagles home stadium hell territory

I was in the outskirts of Philadelphia (Chester) a week ago as I got lost jumping off of I95 - I feared for my life - Those neighborhoods are SCARY! - Even the police had guns on BOTH sides of their belts - like it was the O.K. Corral!

Ah man, I am about an hour and a half from downtown Philly. Love the city, hate the team and fans. Ya heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes