PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carucci: Bills will win, end Pats streak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffalo is DEAD LAST in the NFL with 9 QB sacks. What kind of miracle scheme does anyone think theyre talking about?

I'm really looking forward to this "scheme" they've come up with. My bet is that involves changing the game time and not telling the Patriots.

This made me laugh so hard.:cool:

I'm really looking forward to this "scheme" they've come up with. My bet is that involves changing the game time and not telling the Patriots.

The only scheme that has a good chance is "go for Brady's knees as early and often as possible".

NFL Network last night said they simulated the game in Madden and we won by only a FG, 26-23.

Hey Guys...U need 2 ask urselfs a few questions ... Are the Bills O more Explosive than ours???...Is their D more dominating than ours is???...& What are the odds that BB gets outcoached by ****ie Boy???....& When was the last time the Bills beat us 1836????...Ok, I rest my case:D

Also Why R U Guys saying the Weather Could play a FACTOR???...I don't get it...Are We The Colts???...Do we Play our HOME games at the RCA Dome???...Is our Quarterbacks name Peyton Manning???...I rest my case again:D

Also Why R U Guys saying the Weather Could play a FACTOR???...I don't get it...Are We The Colts???...Do we Play our HOME games at the RCA Dome???...Is our Quarterbacks name Peyton Manning???...I rest my case again:D

There is a little of that their new WR's aren't used to playing in weather mentality making the rounds, as if previously playing in the AFCE, NFCE and NFCN these guys are like little kids from So Cal who have never seen snow...

The media is grasping at straws that might yet lead to a competitive ending to the 2007 regular season. It's kinda funny in a perverse way that even when we are a dominant force our mere existence from a media perspective remains boring...

The only scheme that has a good chance is "go for Brady's knees as early and often as possible".

NFL Network last night said they simulated the game in Madden and we won by only a FG, 26-23.

What did they do play the game on easy mode and they play as Bills that is the only way I can see them even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back