Welcome to PatsFans.com

Carter is like Hitler...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, May 20, 2006.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

Now Michael Weiner, sorry Savage, is weighing in on a very pertinent debate on this forum, saying Carter is like Hitler. His reasoning is interesting and he also goes into discourse about the border issue....

http://mediamatters.org/items/200605180005

SAVAGE: Israel is the canary in the mine. Tell me that Israel is not committing national suicide.

[...]

SAVAGE: The rockets are flying in, Israel does nothing, doesn't lift a hand. Israel offers to give back 93 percent of the West Bank, and Jimmy Carter, the communist, anti-American, anti-Semitic bastard that he is, comes out and says, "Israel is evil for giving back 93 percent of the West Bank. They've got to give back 100 percent." That anti-Semitic bastard.

CALLER: Unfortunately, many of our senators are in the same --

SAVAGE: Jimmy Carter is a Jew-hater through and through. Jimmy Carter is who caused worldwide Islamic terrorism to proliferate around the globe. Jimmy Carter undermined the shah of Iran. Jimmy Carter encouraged [Ayatollah Ruhollah] Khomeini to come back from exile in Paris. As a result, Khomeini spread his Islamic poison around the globe. Jimmy Carter is a war criminal. Now, Jimmy Carter comes out and writes a letter today, and says that Israel, by giving back 93 percent of the West Bank, is being evil, it's the Jews again tricking the Palestinians. Jimmy Carter is like Hitler with the double talk on top of it all. I can't take this crap any more. Why is he even taken seriously? Why don't the Jews get up and spit in his face?

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Typical Israeli BS tool used to prop up their racist, fascist regime. Stateside, they maintain these whining, right-wing apocalyptic mouthpieces that translate every position that doesn't enhance Israel as "anti-Semitic". Sorry, Israel. You're not perfect! In fact, you're not even working on it.

The term "Semite" actually refers to most of the local groups in the region - not just Jews. When you equate "anti-Israel" with "Jew-hater", you basically define Israel as a Jewish state, which makes it no different from their Islamo-fascist neighbors. As the local cat-in-a-dogpound state of the Middle East, Israel has become more like the dogs, just like their neighbors, and that can't be good.

By the definition of the psychotic Savage, I'm a Jew-hater because I oppose the policies of Israel. I've gotta go now, to call my Jewish friends to warn them. SOme of them hate Israeli policies, too. Does that make them self-loathing?

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 3 / -10

Savage asks, "Why don't the Jews spit in his face" (Carter)

Answer: "Because he is a Liberal Left Wing Democrat"

I still don't understand American Jews, America is the only TRUE friend Israel has in the world, America is at war with "MuslimTerrorists".
    It is Muslim Terrorists that want all Jews EXTERMINATED, many American Jews BASH BUSH AND AMERICA for killing the people that want to kill them.

Jews in the entertainment world are the worst, they practically SUPPORT the Muslim Terrorists in their Hatred for American Republican Conservatism, it is as though they would rather see their own Homeland wiped from the face of the earth as long as it would destroy "ONE MAN, GEORGE BUSH AND ONE PARTY, THE REPUBLICANS"

America should leave the Middle East, nobody in that rotten filthy part of the world is worth one more American life. LET HOLLYWOOD DEFEND ISRAEL.

The Middle East is a region of SAVAGES, let them devour each other, if they attack America "NUKE THEM".

4. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You think I'm the only one who objects to the apartheid policies towards Palestinians? Have you ever spoken to a Palestinian?

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +573 / 22 / -19

Harry, liberalism is a strategy just as conservatism is. Conservatives think that war and aggression are quick ways to fix a problem. Liberals disagree. Liberals think that problems are fixed through education, communication, and friendship. That may take longer than war, but it is the way that peace is maintained in most of the world.

6. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I think your right in how you portray liberalism and conservatism, but wrong in saying it takes longer then war. In war, they never forget, never.

7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +573 / 22 / -19

You're absolutely right.

8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +153 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

You say this and I agree with you 100%, but than you support candidates who 180 degree opposed to Israel, such as the UN, and the DNC. They want Israel to use white gloves when dealing with Palestine, yet being blown to bits by them. You know Savage is 100% correct about Carter but you won't say it because it goes against your party stance. Wake the fuhk up NEM.

John Conyers
    Cindy Sheehan........... Jew Haters to the core, yet they get your support

http://www.infoisrael.net/cgi-local/text.pl?source=4/b/viii/200220061

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

Look at the Civil War and all the passion it has created in "Southern Rock", which is something been pondering lately and talking about, however no one can give me a good answer as to why this passion continues 140 years later...

10. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Talk about propaganda...You think the whole problem is due to Palestinians and the Israelis are friggin angels...What a joke!

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 3 / -10

While the liberals are educating, communicating and being friendly their enemy will be cutting their heads off because their enemy doesn't go along with that educating, communicating, friendly stuff.

12. The Gr8est

The Gr8est In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +27 / 1 / -0

Let's be real with all the Hitler BS, there is NOBODY on the U.S. political scene remotely like Hitler.

You want a Hitler act-alike look in the Muslim world.

I might suggest Iran as a good starting point.

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 3 / -10

George Bush recently got rid of a "Hitler Clone" he drove him down into a little rat hole and took his "sadistic cruel inhumane murdering savage" Government away from him, now Bush is being crucified for doing it by the very people that claim to be Champions of peoples civil liberties the f-cking liberals.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2005
  14. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

One thing all these morons at mediamatters never say about Savage, is that he is wrong. Oh, they call him a racist and he spreads hate speech, but they never say he is wrong.. And while we are on the subject of "hate speech", Why is it that only white people are guilty of it?

15. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Here's another Israeli gem.

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- An Israeli airstrike in Gaza City on Saturday killed Islamic Jihad's most senior militant in the Gaza coastal area, Israeli and Palestinians sources said...
    ...Palestinian sources also identified Al Dahdouh as a fatality and said three others were killed in the strike, a woman, her 4-year-old son, and the boy's grandmother. ...

"Gee, I wonder why the Palestinians hate us so much? All we ever do is help and protect them."
    Try to explain the reason the innocents die in the persuit of a "bad guy". You hate it when the US army does it in Iraq...you have no problem with that. What kind of hippocrit are you? When do you get your next payment from the Israeli Public Disinformation Agency?
    What a load of dung!