PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carson Palmer.....Thats a team we should beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an IDIOT!

He will not become a top QB or a team leader if he can't face facts. Tha patriots were better today, period. Cinci could be one of the teams in the fight at the end, but not with that attitude.

well maybe he bielves in himself and his team. Is that really being disrespectful? He said the pats were the best of the best. I did not see it as anything offensive

Did any of you guys listen to the interview? I don't think there's anything wrong with what Carson said there. He didnt say "Should" beat. He didn't say that we're not a good team or that we're below the Bengals.

He said that we're a team that the Bengals "COULD" beat. That's what I would expect out of anybody with any level of competitiveness in them at all to them. What would you expect him to say? That Cincy will never be in the same stratusphere as us? C'mon now. He also said "Not to take anything away from them. They're a great organization and outplayed us..." and went on for a few minutes praising the team and how we played tonight. I didn't hear any attitude at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes