Carson Palmer on Matt Cassel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Praise, of course. :)

But he echoed the same thing that Cassel himself said--"don't try to be Tom Brady."

I wonder what Matt Leinart will say next? That he's the man, and can absolutely dominate the beer bong?

You know, I was thinking the same thing, Cassel seems to be pretty good at getting out of the pocket and picking up some yards on the run. That is something, that nobody has had to account for while facing the Pats (no offesne, Tom).

You know, I was thinking the same thing, Cassel seems to be pretty good at getting out of the pocket and picking up some yards on the run. That is something, that nobody has had to account for while facing the Pats (no offesne, Tom).

You can say that but TB picked up a few first downs for the team taking the opportunity if the defense gave it to him.

"Wild and crazy and loud and obnoxious." Who says this season won't be any fun? :)

Last edited:

I seem to recall Brian Urlacher whiffing big time on Tom on a rare scramble.
Was that two years ago maybe?

running QB's are also the most sacked.

Very nice comments makes you wonder with a guy like him in their locker room why he or anyone would put up with some of the trash they have.

Very nice comments makes you wonder with a guy like him in their locker room why he or anyone would put up with some of the trash they have.

Probably because he's honoring a fat contract he was given.

Probably because he's honoring a fat contract he was given.

No Kidding? I honestly feel bad for Palmer. His talent is being wasted on that team, IMO. Their problems run deeper than just the players.

No Kidding? I honestly feel bad for Palmer. His talent is being wasted on that team, IMO. Their problems run deeper than just the players.

I'd like to say that it would be awesome to have Carson Palmer on this team in the case of a Brady injury, but we have his college backup so I guess that's good enough for now :D

Cassell for 2009 Pro-Bowl, I'm calling it now.

Pfffft, Urlacher knows better though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey