Welcome to PatsFans.com

Carrying A Gun

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

Another Scum Bag Gang Banging Savage Kills:
    Below is a little story of why some people carry a gun, if your a knee jerking liberal who thinks guns are only for criminals don'r even bother reading it.

This was posted in the comments section in response to a story in todays paper about another killing commited by one of the Savages in Dorchester Mass.

Layoffs in the Police Department...Crime on the streets...Two of the reasons I carry a gun............................................ Why I Carry a Gun My old grandpa once said to me, "Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an a s s whoopin'. I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed. I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place. I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world. I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world. I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of governmen t. I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared. I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon. I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to Heaven, I want to be a cowboy. I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love. I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because, unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate. I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me. "Police Protection" is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves. Police do not protect you from crime; they usually just investigate the crime aft er it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess. Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an a s s whoopin'." ..author unknown (but obviously brilliant) Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes. The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.
    Teen’s fatal shooting stuns ‘quiet’ Dorchester neighborhood - BostonHerald.com

2. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

So your argument to this is to just throw more guns out there? Which means more and more guns being manufactured and available to these "Savages". I think your logic to be that of a "Savage". Your buddy states he carries a gun becauase when he dies he wants to go to heaven and be a cowboy. Somehow in my mind, that just invalidates the rest of his I-don't-carry-a-gun-because BS, and I would not trust being in the same room with a person like this if I know he has a gun. And from reading your constant rants about messiah and knee-jerking-liberals and all the other dopey stuff you say, I don't think I'd trust being in a room with you and your gun either.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Paranoid bullsh!t.
    Carry a gun if you want...fine. Just don't tell me you're not paranoid, because the overwhelming odds are that you will never use it except on the gun range.
    What does this loser do about crossing the street? Wear a suit of armor?

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +526 / 14 / -28

When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free... Tom Robbins

OTOH never know who you are going to run into in Christmas Cove.. tons of illegals out there trying to seal some clams and sea worms...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  5. elway7

elway7 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

We have to carry guns because of the injuns and wolves out here!

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

If the savage has a gun I want a gun, if they can't take the savages gun away from him they're not getting mine, if they ever find a way to take the savages gun away from him then I will gladly turn in mine.

AUNT ZUCCHINI IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN ON FOOD STAMPS HER NEPHEW IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....:singing:

7. Run DMC

Run DMC In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -3

#24 Jersey

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ”
    V. Lenin

8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,374 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Not quite the same but kind of the reason we are sucking wind in Afghanistan. We have big guns but they are well organized.

9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +357 / 15 / -12

Wow, some people are really afraid. I've lived in cities all my life, including some pretty "bad" areas, and I've never been afraid or in danger. Maybe I'm a little braver than the kind of guys Harry Boy admires. Maybe they're a little paranoid. The world is not a dangerous place. In fact, people are living longer and longer in most places.

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

You wouldn't believe the things I got crawling aound out here.

Nothing riles a loon up like a right winger carrying a gun, the real nut jobs even want to take the cops gun away (shoot the bastard, I just did, shoot him again, I just did, good, now stab him, ok)

11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

There was a thing on the NFL Network with Plaxico Burres sayin' pretty much the same thing.

12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

WHAT?
    You're not afraid?
    Un-American POS!
    Why don't you go back to Scandanavia where you belong!

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

I'm not afraid either, I got a Shotgun behind my kitchen door and a Glock beside my bed, if I can't get to those I'll hold up a picture of Pant Suit Hillary Grinning.

AUNT ZUCCHINI IS HAVING A PARTY TUESDAY NIGHT IN THE HOUSING PROJECT, RIPPLE WINE AND CHICKEN WINGS.

14. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I'll admit that I purchased a BB-gun pistol a few weeks ago.:D I actually did. It looks just like a real gun but only fires a bb about 500 f/p/s.

I almost bought a pellet rifle that shoots at 1200 f/p/s. But I couldn't figure out how I could have fun with it.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +825 / 2 / -9

Be careful.............

16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +526 / 14 / -28

You'll shoot your eye out..

17. PatriotsReign