Welcome to PatsFans.com

Carrie Prejean Calls Larry King "Inappropriate

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Nov 12, 2009.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

She's Back, Miss Dumb Azz, formaly known as Miss California. One of my favorite people does it again. She almost walks of Larry King because he asks her why she dropped a lawsuit against the pagent. He asks her why she dropped it (the motive) not the details of the settlement. Carrie doesn't seem to understand what hes asking.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/11/11/lkl.prejean.upset.cnn

Carrie Prejean Calls Larry King "Inappropriate

Carrie Prejean, the former Miss California USA, threatened to walk off the Larry King Live set when King turned the focus of their interview toward the settlement of her lawsuit with the pageant.

During the interview, King asked Prejean why, if the issue of religious discrimination is so important to her, did she settle her suit with the pageant. (In the suit, Prejean asserted that she was dismissed from serving as Miss California USA because of her statements about gay marriage and other hot-button issues.)

Prejean did not answer King's question, instead repeating several times that the details of the settlement are confidential and calling King "inappropriate."

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +715 / 20 / -30

Very attractive woman, who has the brain the size of a pea... Rush Limbaugh will make better decisions next year...

3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Many women who look like her become accustomed to walking between the raindrops. Guys fall all over themselves trying to please beautiful women like her and some if not many begin to rely on that sort of behavior.

Its not that weird really. I expect if Tom Brady had to wait in line for a table at some restaurant here in Boston he'd be thinking: WTF? even though its likely he'd be smart and gracious enough to not say anything or act like he wants special treatment. Still I imagine he's been conditioned over the years to expect different treatment.

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Best thing was Larry King's first question

"Why did you settle out of court?"

Knowing full well that she had a solo-sex tape. Then he tells her he's going to take calls...Knowing full well that she only agree to be interviewed by him, with no calls...

its either a very senior moment by Larry, or he was just trying to be a dik....

either way, it was a trainwreck of an interview for Carrie...even when she came back on the air.

5. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

She bailed out of a speaking engagment today five minutes before it was to start because she was afraid she would be asked questions, and this was a republicans only affair.....The Capitol Hill Club.

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

Huh? WTF, it's a solo sex tape? Oh $%$%#$ #$@# ^%#^# !!! :mad:

This woman is a douche no doubt, which is the norm for about 90% of women who enter a beauty pageant pretty much. Still, trash is trash, regardless of how hot it is. In my younger days, hot trash is something I....nevermind. :D

What amazes me about this stuff is how people can act a certain way when they know that there are massive skeltons in their closet. Granted, I'm sure she never expected that she'd be part of the gay marraige controversy, before she entered the pagaent. However, she did enter the pagaent hoping to win, knowing full well that there were some controversial pictures of her, as well as a (dammit) solo sex tape. I guess that should tell us how shallow she, and some of the people in these contests are. Hopefully more of them enter, and have real sex tapes someone can exploit. :D

7. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Nice to see out typical d-bags on this site treating this WHORE just the way these conservative whores need to be treated. Way to go you guys. Your tolerance is blowing us all away. :singing:

[​IMG]

8. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Sorry D-Bag but nobody said anything about politics until you.

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Larry King (8 people watch him, 2 of them are mental patients).............:rofl:

10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Why is this post in the political forum?

11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

The more important question we should be asking isn't what it's doing in this forum. The more important question is why it's been posted without any pictures of her! :D

mmmmmmmmmmmm............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,810 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

13. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

That is one repulsive picture. She's got skank face. Of all the seriously hot women in California, they couldn't do better than this?

14. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Quoting myself to LOL @ PF13 complaining about a signature.

15. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +907 / 14 / -7

Because Carrie Jean Precum or whatever the hell she's called believes herself to be part of the political landscape, and our media dutifully follow suit. Badda bing, badda boom, she's political subject matter. She took her 15 minutes of fame, based on ignorant and ill-thought-out yammering in a beauty contest about "opposite marriage," and decided she had launched her political career. And of course, by recent rightist standards, she had done just that. Witness the bizarre rise of her new best friend Sarah Palin.

She's only on TV, and she's only got a book, because she failed at what she wanted to actually accomplish -- to wit, being declared the best piece of tail in the country. On her way to said attempt, she said something politically controversial, to which there are identifiable left-ish and right-ish answers. When she figured out that in that pageant that the right-ish answer is widely considered the wrong answer, she went on the typical "poor me" right-wing jag blubbering about the media persecuting her.

Now she's telling Larry King he's inappropriate, but I'm pretty sure she's the one who signed a contract saying she's pure as the driven snow but ooops, had a sex tape floating around... I mean, what would you call Larry King if a sex tape surfaced? I just threw up a little.

She's got Palin disease. Men want to put their genitals in her. She figured out a way to claim political significance. Fact 1 goes a long way to explaining the longevity of fact 2... put 30 pounds on her and nobody gives a sh1t about her politics (and frankly, we'd never know what they are.) No, not because a woman can't have a political opinion and state it well -- God knows I know they can, and once they discover they can, there's no end to it -- but because this particular woman has no political insight. All she knows is she's hot, she's a reactionary, and gosh darn it, we'll listen to her. Guys always do.

PFnV

16. sdaniels7114

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I still maintain that the reason she lost is because she mangled the presentation of her answer in the first place. The beginning of her answer was sloppy but acceptable as was the end; but the beginning and the end contradicted each other and for someone who's supposed to be skilled at public speaking (a legit requirement for a beauty pageant IMO) to be that poor is easily grounds enough to deny her the crown.

If Ann Coulter had been a contestant and answered the same question honestly I bet her score would have been close to 100% because she would have expressed the same view Prejean had in a skilled manner.

17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Hate, she gave the wrong answer to America's politically corrrect so she must suffer had she answered to their liking she would have been crowned Miss World, given a movie contract and been a daily guest on The View.

18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +676 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Dude, she didn't lose - she won. Nobody denied her the crown, they gave her the crown.

She lost it all later after the pictures came out (which was a breach of contract) and she started not showing up for photo shoots and interviews. Her original answer didn't affect the results of the contest. She won the friggin contest.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  19. sdaniels7114

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

She was already Miss Cali, but when the gay guy asked her the question she was competing for Miss USA and finished second.

Link

20. alvinnf

alvinnf In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0

There is no way Michael Phelps is Baked! No Way.........