PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carpenter immature and prissy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbee

Banned
Reaction score
linebacker BOBBY CARPENTER ran between 4.62 and 4.68 in the 40... 4.28 short shuttle... 6.80 in the 3-cone... also completed 20 reps of 225 pounds... weighed in at 6024, 256 pounds... performed a full positional workout, looking very athletic and agile for a player of his size... team doctors say he is nearly 90% recovered from ankle surgery, but is also ahead of schedule on his rehab... expected to be able to run in the 4.55 range at full-strength... has turned a few teams off with his attitude and brash behavior at times... his father, Rob, was a running back in the NFL with the Houston Oilers and NY Giants... as one scout put it "His dad (Rob, Sr.) was a blue collar, lunch pail guy, but the son, is the total opposite, sometimes acting immature and with prissy attitude"

http://www.nextlevelscoutinginc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=28

Let me think... a grown man who refers to himself as "Bobby"? Immature? Nahh.:D

Sounds like Winslow 1 and 2 .... But Carpenter v2 can't be as bad as The Soulja ...

Prissy??? shaking my head...

PonyExpress said:
Let me think... a grown man who refers to himself as "Bobby"? Immature? Nahh.:D
So you've never been south of Pennsylvania, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back