Welcome to PatsFans.com

Caroline "you know" Kennedy = Sarah "you betcha" Palin

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

The hateful rotten media will never crucify their little Save The Whales Liberal Loon Caroline the way they did Palin.

Palin now knows what cruel slime the Left Wing Media can be and next time around Palin will be ready for them, Sarah won't fall for that Katie Couric crap again.

:bricks:

3. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

By golly gee whiz, Harry.

You betcha this Jane-Six-Pack and Hockey Mom will go nucueler when them Left Wing Media come callin' again.

4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +167 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

They should crucify her Harry she's running on nothing but here family's name,and the fact she can raise a lot of money. She's an empty skirt. Or pants suit. :D
    Apparently she feels entitled because she's a Kennedy.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I really don't think New Yorkerrs will fall for this.
    Caroline Kennedy is a nice lady, I'm sure, but there's no way she's qualified for this job. No way in hell.

There's a big difference between her and Palin, though. Palin's a lying POS skank who doesn't have or use the brains that she was born with. She's intentionally stupid and ignorant or she naturally is...I don't care which.

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

I hate to break it to you, but those New Yorkers elected Hillary Clinton, and while Caroline might be a nice lady, at least Sarah Palin earned everything she has in life. Plus, Sarah Palin is waaaaay hotter than You Know Kennedy. I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter. Who cares if she talks like Joe Dirt, and does interviews in front of a turkey grinder. She's welcome to bring her gosh darnit's, and you betcha's over to my crib anytime. [​IMG] Caroline on the other hand, can keep that caboose in NY.

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Oh, hey! No arguement with the looks thing, but New Yorkers obviously din't care about that, right? Speaking of...how far do you think the dunce from Wasila would have gotten without those looks?

8. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +167 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

She CK certainly would know that Africa is a continent not a country. But after listening to her last week i was really unimpressed with her grasp of the issues,in fact i was shocked. Of course CK is a private person. She doesn't deal with the press unless she has to so it must have been very stress full for her. And rescent research show stress can lower your I.Q. up to 20-30 points. I'd have to look up the exact numbers but i do remember it was around 20 points. Of course when ever I typ i get stressed so maybe thats why i can't remember. :D
    I just read up to 13% that pretty high, but i do remember it being put into points.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +167 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

What do you care RW I heard you like long Brown things. The question is where. :D

10. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Boy any politician that says 'you betcha" is obviously some rural hick redneck that is an embarrassment and should be made fun of on SNL. HOW CAN WE TAKE ANYONE SERIOUSLY THAT SAYS THAT?.....BUT

What about "you betcha" Obama?

On the Chicago TV show "Public Affairs with Jeff Berkowitz" on June 27, 2002, state Sen. Obama said, "Right now, my main focus is to make sure that we elect Rod Blagojevich as Governor, we..."

"You working hard for Rod?" interrupted Berkowitz.

"You betcha," said Obama.
    "Hot Rod?" asked the host.

"That's exactly right," Obama said.

Obama and Blagojevich: 'You Betcha' - Greg Pollowitz - The Media Blog on National Review Online

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Thats different, Obamma is our new Great Messiah our beautiful savior sent to us directly by God himself, Obama's "you betcha" is wonderful and sweet, legs tingle and democrat bowels throb at Obama's "you betcha".

GOD BLESS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S EARS
    GOD DAMN AMERICA
    WILL WE EVER SEE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

12. Real World

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

Further than Caroline ever would without her last name, that's for sure. Palin is a terrific governor afterall. Caroline is a terrific, well, you know...;)

13. Real World

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

Well, as long as those long brown things aren't people, haven't you heard? :D