PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carolina Panthers - San Francisco 49ers NFC Div Playoff Game

Newton down like he got shot. ******* flopper.

man what a chippy game...bur i like it

newton flop...what's new

lol wtf was that? leaping Larry...

What a ******* flop by Cam Newton. Gets hit on the BACK on an encroachment and falls down with arms flailing. What a ******* *****.

Now who was the poster that said that newton was no better than lil'marky sancheze?

Well to be fair he's been a total choke artist until this year. Horrible in the 4th quarter until ...well against us. He had a clear issue with crumbling late in the game but he seems to be fighting those demons so mad props to him because I never thought he would be able to. I'm speaking too soon though. We'll see how he does if they're down late in this game but so far he's impressed me.

Newton down like he got shot. ******* flopper.
Yeah he acted like he got hit by a locomotive when the guy barely grazed him.

That was one of the most amazingly athletic offsides plays I've ever seen :-D

Newton taking a beating.

would be awesome if the NFL threw flags for flops...this isn't soccer kid

lol wtf was that? leaping Larry...
That was a guy trying to time the snapcount perfectly knowing that if he is wrong, it only costs his team a half yard. Frankly, I'm surprised we don't see those things on 1 yard line plays more often.

That was a guy trying to time the snapcount perfectly knowing that if he is wrong, it only costs his team a half yard. Frankly, I'm surprised we don't see those things on 1 yard line plays more often.

Good observation.

Best offsides ever. Jump
Over both teams and kick cam in the head

Damn these teams chew some clock. First half went by so fast.

Something I've been thinking about is that the three remaning NFC teams all have incredibly good run defenses. Should we make it to the Super Bowl that will be an interesting thing for our newly minted run game.

Something I've been thinking about is that the three remaning NFC teams all have incredibly good run defenses. Should we make it to the Super Bowl that will be an interesting thing for our newly minted run game.

Yep. They also have a great run game, which works out in our favor that they all play each other and will hopefully soften each other up a bit. Plus we'll get to see a lot of this on tape before we would ever get to face them.

Not that I want to get ahead of ourselves. We have the AFC Championship game to worry about.

So far all the home teams are holding court. Typically there's one upset or lower seed that wins. If not SF, perhaps it's San Diego?

Best offsides ever. Jump
Over both teams and kick cam in the head

Got his money's worth for a 5 yard penalty for sure. Not the smartest play though, kick in the head might be just what Cam needs. They'll going to look back at Cam's career and point to that play as his turning point.

So many national stars in this game ... seems weird just listening compared to our game last night we're both the Colts and the Patriots had many unheralded players on the field ... names don't always win games either.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back