PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carolina Panthers - San Francisco 49ers NFC Div Playoff Game

Good pay by Olson. Newton really sailed that one.

Long time Pats/Panther fan. 2004 Superbowl was like watching your two kids play each other. The way this season is shaping up is scary for me. Don't want that again.

Long time Pats/Panther fan. 2004 Superbowl was like watching your two kids play each other. The way this season is shaping up is scary for me. Don't want that again.

Newton keeps missing guys like that you won't have to worry about it.

tuvuzehe.jpg

Newton face

You guys rooting for panthers too? Only likable players on niners are Willis and Gore. Harbaugh is a huge d-bag and Kap is the biggest tool in the league.

It's like the league is calling in it's debt from the Panthers for all those flags they gave them all season.

Panthers coming unglued with penalties left and right on this drive.

Newton keeps missing guys like that you won't have to worry about it.

I've been his biggest critic but honestly I thought he had a hell of a game against us, and can't really put that pick on him. I was just happy both teams played really well, and pissed we got screwed.

But yeah, I'd rather avoid it if possible. I'll give Cam his due though. He's matured and seem to have finally learned the basics. Being a bit more conservative with him was the right choice for Rivera.

You guys rooting for panthers too? Only likable players on niners are Willis and Gore. Harbaugh is a huge d-bag and Kap is the biggest tool in the league.

Carolina has a high number of douchebags as well, I just think SF is more dangerous, especially on offense.

carolina acting like little *******

The Panthers are loaded with idiots.

Headbutt is the new faceguarding.

I'm with you on Kap's attitude and harbaugh. I'm just not sold on Kap yet as an NFL qb. He regressed despite having:

Top 10 RB in Gore
2nd best TE in NFL in Davis
Top 20 WR in Boldin
And now his #1 WR, Crabtree is back

His offense and defense are loaded. Meanwhile Luck only has Hilton and Wilson only has Lynch and glassman Harvin who never plays. Yet people like Jaws call Kap the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's not in Wilson/Luck's league IMO.

Man I wish Smith would have come to the Pats 3 years ago. Love this dude.

panthers had the perfect play on right there.

49ers defense still has it.

I gotta say the one positive thing about having to face these NFC defenses if we make it to the Superbowl, is that they are all facing each other, Panthers, 49ers and Seattle, and will beat each other up some before ever getting to the Superbowl.

The Panthers are loaded with idiots.
yeah not ready for prime time. if carolina plays seattle that will be one hell of a talk fest

Brady would have got that in.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back