PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Careless Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sorry, but this is my first time to have a go and point at Tom Brady. In fact its my first time to blame any player but honestly Tom, 2 minutes on the clock, in midfield, game tied, Defense played one heck of game to put us in that position to win ,,,and we have the leagues best kicker, why be so careless and not protect the ball ? I took the defeat in New York very well but not this one. We threw away this game, just threw it away. I think we needed 15 more yards to be in field goal range. This hurts and will hurt all season.
New England Patriots, do lose games because they are humans, but i cant remember them be careless and throwing a W away like yesterday. GO PATS.

I agree. Normally TB feels where the pressure is coming from and he normally will slide to the open area. In this case, he had plenty of space directly to his right, all kinds of space actually and yet for some strange reason he didn't sense or feel the backside pressure. Normally he does, yet in the case he didn't. It was play you typically see other QB's making, the Sage Rosenfelds of the league, not TB. Yet it happened at the worst possible time.

Oh well, back to banging my head against the wall about passing twice on drafting Rey Maualuga.................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back