PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cardinals fans already conceding defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

makoute

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I was perusing a couple of the AZ Cardinals boards, and they don't think the Cards stand much of chance. They're all looking forward to Kolb playing well against the Iggles in a couple of weeks. I hope the team is feeling the same way.

Last edited:
Never forget the Miami DOlphins in 2008 and the Celeveland Browns in 2010.

I hope this NE team doesn't,

I'm sure they are well aware that @ New England is one of the toughest games on their schedule. Nevertheless, they just won an tight divisonal game and I'm sure they'll be excited and ready for the game. We can't assume anything, even if on paper this looks like an easier game.

Any given Sunday....

Take nothing for granted.

If Patriots fans were playing againts the Cardinals fans this would be important.
But unless theres a touch football game in the parking lot, it really means nothing.

Never forget the Miami DOlphins in 2008 and the Celeveland Browns in 2010.

I hope this NE team doesn't,
I'll never forget the New England Patriots playing the Miami Dolphins on the road in 2004. The New England Patriots normally reserve the clunkers for the road games during the Brady/Belichick era.

Larry Fitzgerald>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any player in the Pats secondary

Never say never,but contain Fitz and the game is a HELL of a lot easier

Remember guys, as coach says: one game at a time. We as fans can't look passed the Cardinals. :p

I suspect that our D gameplan will be designed to take Fitzgerald out, or at least neutralize him.. but you do have to get him the ball.

I am excited/curious to see if our secondary (or the defense as a whole) can contain Larry Fitzgerald. I agree that our new pass rushers having a great game will be a plus. Go Pats Revamped D!!

keep fitzgerald under control and we should be fine

I suspect that our D gameplan will be designed to take Fitzgerald out, or at least neutralize him.. but you do have to get him the ball.
Who gets Fitz......Arrington or Mccourty?

They tripled Vincent Jackson last year....and he ate 'em alive. We're doooooomed

Over under of Kolb playing the first half without a hang nail?

While I'm optimistic that the Pats will go 2-0, every game is different. They could upset us for all we know. Anyways, I'd rather that the Pats win by 10-13 points through a balanced attack and a good D, than have the Pats win by having TB put up more points than the Cards can match.

The Pats have the best regular season record in the NFL in the last 10 games. The Cards however are second best. They're no pushover.

They have a very good defense and four of their wins in that ten game stretch were OT wins. Their other two wins at the end of last year were by two and three points.

Hi everyone,

I'm a Cardinals fan and season ticket holder. Last week, after a Seahawks fan infiltrated our board (not the official Cards board - that one isn't very good) and mentioned theirs I ended up creating an account and swapping some intelligence/having some civil discourse with their fans on SeahawkBlue.com. I kind of enjoyed it, so trying to make it a weekly tradition this year. I think we're in for a very uphill battle this week, but think if we play our very best we could make it more exciting than people will probably predict.

I'm not a troll and not interested in causing trouble -- but if someone wants to create a thread called like "Arizona scouting report from a Cards fan" (since I can't create new threads), I'd be happy to give a quick rundown of my team and give my two cents (for what their worth) if people have any questions. You can see the equivalent thread title on SeahawkBlue.com for an example last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots