PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cardinal writer has nice words for BB and Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link doesnt work.

Unless it was a virus; then ooops :bricks: - you got me.

If they can sure up the o-line that offense would be a great offense.

Boldin, Fitzgerald, Johnson WR
James RB
Leinart QB
Graham TE

Their defense needs to fill a few holes but if they do they could be pretty good and I think this coaching staff will do much better than the last group.

Nice item, we'll have to wait and see if Grahambo fall in love with another team's locker room. Thank you, Monsieur Caf!

James RB
Leinart QB
Graham TE

Their defense needs to fill a few holes but if they do they could be pretty good and I think this coaching staff will do much better than the last group.

They'll be even happier if Joe Thomas falls to them at pick number five (unlikely as it seems).

James RB
Leinart QB
Graham TE

I wonder how many more catches he would see in that offense. He seems like a great fit for AZ - still young, but a leader and a SB winning vet, but it would seem at first glance that wham blocking to open holes for edge and helping that weak O line buy some time for Boldin or Fitzgerald to get open downfiled would be his main role.

If Graham has to leave, I hope he goes to the NFC and not to Denver or Cincy.

Graham's an awesome blocker. The Cards could use that more than anything!

It doesnt matter if Daniel Graham is gone! Bill will just go find another tight end and turn him into a stud! Cardinals would be much improved if they had Graham though.

seems like he spelt Billy's name right to me? either way good to see an arizona cardinal blog talking about the pats a lil bit. speaking of arizona, if were gonna lose a tight end lets get zach miller out of arizona state! he's a stud!

seems like he spelt Billy's name right to me? either way good to see an arizona cardinal blog talking about the pats a lil bit. speaking of arizona, if were gonna lose a tight end lets get zach miller out of arizona state! he's a stud!

I think Arizona bloggers will take alot about us over the next 365 days as we will be heading to Arizona soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes