And...

84132194.jpg

Priceless and Unbelievable.....

Re: Caption This....

JESTS, thy name is EPIC FAIL.

I dont pretend to be a comic but this is what I got

first one
"diana, make sure the limo is fired up outside the stadium I got the first plane to Mississippi booked"

second one
"fee fi fo fum, name me someone who can coach worse then this bum"

disgrace

and

disaster

or...would you prefer

dead man

and

dead man walking?

Dumb & Dumber

1. Damn, I knew I should have faked the injury and gone out a martyr

2. Gotta call Bill, operation Trojan Horse complete :D

I dont pretend to be a comic but this is what I got

first one
"diana, make sure the limo is fired up outside the stadium I got the first plane to Mississippi booked"

second one
"fee fi fo fum, name me someone who can coach worse then this bum"

I know we're enemies because of the teams we root for, but what's it like being a Jets fan? I actually feel bad for you guys. Every year you get some reason to get excited and every season it ends up crashing down by the end (Favre sucking it up at 8-3, Mangini being proven to be in over his head, Herm's bad calls, Vinny tearing his Achillies in the first game of that season).

Are there times when you just want to give up watching football altogether?

84132174.jpg

Future embarrassment to the Hall of Fame.

84132194.jpg

Future mall cop

I know we're enemies because of the teams we root for, but what's it like being a Jets fan? I actually feel bad for you guys. Every year you get some reason to get excited and every season it ends up crashing down by the end (Favre sucking it up at 8-3, Mangini being proven to be in over his head, Herm's bad calls, Vinny tearing his Achillies in the first game of that season).

Are there times when you just want to give up watching football altogether?

Someone best described it as having a wife who owns in bed but in a nut case. Being a Jets fan consists of being kicked in the balls then coming back for more. This franchise is a joke from the coach to the owner who pays rent for his f'in football stadium. I am only 21 so I still havent reached that quit watching football moment however im starting to become accustomed to moments like today. I was laughing late in the 4th b/c I knew it was over after the seahawk loss then confirmed with the pats win today. The one thing left im hanging my hat on is that Mike Tannenbaum has had some success in the draft and I hope he can continue to build on a young core which includes Brick, Mangold, Revis, Harris, Rhodes, Cotchery, leon, and Keller. From here on out I do not want any more savior type deals. This franchise will never move forward until we find a franchise QB no matter how long it takes.

-end rant :)

"Which way to the unemployment office?"

Dead men walkin'!

Someone best described it as having a wife who owns in bed but in a nut case. Being a Jets fan consists of being kicked in the balls then coming back for more. This franchise is a joke from the coach to the owner who pays rent for his f'in football stadium. I am only 21 so I still havent reached that quit watching football moment however im starting to become accustomed to moments like today. I was laughing late in the 4th b/c I knew it was over after the seahawk loss then confirmed with the pats win today. The one thing left im hanging my hat on is that Mike Tannenbaum has had some success in the draft and I hope he can continue to build on a young core which includes Brick, Mangold, Revis, Harris, Rhodes, Cotchery, leon, and Keller. From here on out I do not want any more savior type deals. This franchise will never move forward until we find a franchise QB no matter how long it takes.

-end rant :)

BTW--not to be overly cruel, but do you find it at least a little disturbing that there's a certain young linebacker missing from that list?

1) "God I suck!"
2) "God I REALLY suck!"

BTW--not to be overly cruel, but do you find it at least a little disturbing that there's a certain young linebacker missing from that list?
Oh you havent noticed? You cant see "The Ghost" on my list b/c I was trying to imitate his on the field technique. Its quite effective at engaging tackles and getting pancaked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye