PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caption this photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption THIS photo:

attachment.php

You think they know where actually Charger fans?

philip%20rivers%20ap%20jack%20smith.jpg

"No Phil, you can't go do smack with the kid in Section 306. We have an AFCCG going on right now."

Rachelle Washington.......that's her name.......She said Randy wouldn't be playing.....Go get her!!!!

Zebra: "Dude! That's gross!"

Rivers: "Shut up and watch me twirl it around a few times."

Last edited:

Superman! You stink! You call that flying? My grandma can fly better than you! You suck, Superman!

My wife's way up there! Touch my crotch now!

Hey, ref, look up there! What is that? It looks like.....well, it looks like a Pats fans ego! Wow, he's floating away! Incredible.

attachment.php

This is what happens when you have two mommies

Sometimes I feel bad for Brady. Some of his biggest fans give me the Heebie-jeebies!;) :D Isn't he allowed to tell his fans he only wants girls to have crushes on him?

Last edited:
I have come to the conclusion that Patsfan.com members are terrible at this "caption this" and "look-alike" games. Other boards have it all over us in both these departments. I haven't laughed at one of these posts so far & I have a pretty good sense of humor...and I'm a pretty classy guy!:D

I have come to the conclusion that Patsfan.com members are terrible at this "caption this" and "look-alike" games. Other boards have it all over us in both these departments. I haven't laughed at one of these posts so far & I have a pretty good sense of humor.

Meh, guess again.

"The '72 Dolphins players are like that guy from your high school you see twenty years after graduation and he's still wearing his "League Champions" varsity jacket, bragging about a touchdown he scored against the rival high school."

So in 30 years if there the schedule is expanded to say 18 games and some team is going undefeated you think defending the year that the patriots went 19-0 would be considered like that. What a moronic post, undefeated in the NFL is nothing like Al Bundy highlights get a clue idiot!!!

Dude Im neither a Pats or Chargers fan but if you want to last around here, then I would advise attacking the opinion and not the poster..

Rivers: "Go greased lightning..."

Ref: "I thought you guys had your own intolerable song out now"

Last edited:

"If that's Rachelle Washington, and I think it is, and the end zone is ten yards deep, there's no way Randy Moss is still 100 feet back... come on Ref... you're the sorriest ref in the league..."

Hey look! It's Reche Caldwell in football heaven. Ahhhhhh, isn't that cute, he's dropping passes from god now.

Last edited:

"No Phil, you can't go do smack with the kid in Section 306. We have an AFCCG going on right now."

"This little light of mine...I'm gonna make it shine..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back