PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caption This Photo

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
capt.e526c25d70984699a79e23eb62539a6d.llws_saudi_arabia_venezuela_baseball_pack115.jpg

Saudi Arabia first baseman 6 feet 8 inch Aaron Durley, left, watches a pitch as Venezuela's 4 feet 8 inch base runner Ermison Arellano gets ready to take a lead during the fourth inning in their game of the Little League World Series baseball pool play in South Williamsport, Pa., Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2006. Durley is the tallest player to ever play at the Little League World Series

I don't have a caption, but he looks ridiculous playing against these little kids.

Ermison Arellano: Umm, did I wander into my dad's beer league?

here's a scary thought: at 13, the kid still hasn't hit his growth spurt yet.
You know if he was any good parents would be screaming about this being a Danny Almonte situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ust admit....I pu caption this photo because I either could not or did not have the heart to do it myself. I notice nobody else has either. Too bad to be this kid really...I would venture to say he is missing out on much in life but at least his parents are trying their best.

F.B.N. said:
The mecca giant.

I would like to read harryboys statement:bricks: :enranged:

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back